The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
COD, 2K, Madden all $70 on PS5|X. These other devs will follow suit eventually.

All those games are trash with yearly updates that are not even substantial, and are heavy discounted fast. Basically... yourr kinda stupid if youre paying $70 for any of those games.

In fact, I cant think of a single non collectors or special edition game Ive paid more than $60 for.

Your opinion on those “trash” games is irrelevant. Those games are top 10 in sales every year, despite being $70 on next gen.

I can’t remember but I’m sure there were a few folks upset when Xbox decided to charge $60 for games with the 360. Everybody else just accepted it and continued playing their games. Same thing gonna happen with $70 games.

Finally got a ps5 but now I need a TV to play this thing on.

Any recommendations

120hz
2.1 hdmi

I’m not a gamer but I need something that will suffice.

Can’t do a monitor because I can’t justify getting rid of my 40 inch tv for a smaller screen (my wife wouldn’t understand)

So I’m going to opt for a 50 or 55.

Any recommendations

120hz
2.1 hdmi

Can’t do a monitor because I can’t justify getting rid of my 40 inch tv for a smaller screen (my wife wouldn’t understand)

I have a Sony A80J and it's awesome

Any recommendations

120hz
2.1 hdmi

I have a SONY X900H and games look amazing on it.

Has 120 Hz, VRR, 2 HDMI 2.1 ports.

yep got the 900h as well and I agree games look great on it...I got an x90j 75 in and would assume the PS5 looks great on there too but haven't tried it yet

For the sports games it's not worth copping for retail imo...I rather just wait a few months until Black Friday and cop on sale... I play the same games anyways so it's worth the wait lol

Last edited:

b6764132c7e7965fd7a8f0b24134d5c38a2f51dd.gifv

Last edited:
Going to have to resist buying TLOU Remake at full-price come Friday lol.

Easy pass for me. ND can do all the marketing they want, but I'm not paying for that.

I feel this release is to cater to all the new fans they will acquire from the HBO show, which I will watch.

Pretty crazy for me that the last PS5 game i purchased was Spiderman during launch. Been playing old games on the unit since. That will change once GOW releases.

PO

Interesting about the leveling. A lot of people complained about “level-gating” with recent AC games. I wonder what their solution for a more natural and maybe skill-based progression will be. It feels stupid in Origins where the number above your head weighs way too much in the outcome of a fight.

Any recommendations

120hz
2.1 hdmi

Depends on your budget.

Sony A95K or LG C2 will be my pick.

Sony A90J/A80J or LG C1 for cheaper OLEDS

I prefer the Sony's for better picture quality but the LG's are better for gaming.

I've not really kept up with the LCD Panels but I would go for an OLED.

Apparently the 3rd revision of the PS5 has released in Australia? I had no idea there was a second. :lol:

PO

2nd one on the right has a smaller heatsink than the launch model on the left without being louder so they must have found a way to shrink it even further with the third one.

1661870771469.png

Back
Top Bottom