The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that aint no dam sale lol

should be 20 bucks we been getting the same 2k fir the past couple yrs
the ps4 version has been 20 or lower I think already not the ps5 version tho. sports games need to be bi yearly with a roster update in between years like pes is doing now

the ps4 version has been 20 or lower I think already not the ps5 version tho. sports games need to be bi yearly with a roster update in between years like pes is doing now
I wouldnt be mad at that, or just more competition from the other side

madden needs a 2knfl as competition

nba2k needs nba live as competition

I wouldnt be mad at that, or just more competition from the other side

madden needs a 2knfl as competition

nba2k needs nba live as competition

new NFL2k this year or next i think

First time I copped 2K in years.

It's a sale to me. :lol:

2K likely won't have another sale on the next gen version until after the Finals or when the 2K22 is getting ready to drop.

I am horrified of this Netflix of gaming. The Paradox of Choice is already an issue :lol:.

but this is where it is headed regardless of my thoughts. MS is killing it with that service.

question is how much longer will sony sit out before they revamp ps now into the gamepass model. should be bundled with ps+ at $20-$25 a month and allow all ps3/2/1 games to be downloaded and/or streamed as well as newer games.

I was thinking about getting the show for the first time in like 2 years but was on the fence about paying $70 for it. Now with GP getting it for free on RD, I’m definitely not paying $70 for it.

MLB the show 21 going will be up on game pass day 1

gamepass>>>>>>

Wow that's big.

If all sports game launch on game pass that would be crazy.

Knowing how greedy EA and 2K are though, I doubt that would happen.

Gamepass is insane. $180 a year to play select new games at launch and access to all of the XBox gaming library.

Still not enough games for me to justify it. But if you like all the Xbox stuff plus Outriders and now The show. It’s probably worth it.

2K21 on PS5 is incredibly unfinished compared to the PS4 version which is basically the same game as 2K20.
Keep in mind that I am primarily a MyCareer player. There’s no Ernie, Kenny, and Shaq. No David Aldridge before the game (yes, we all skipped over him but this is about presentation). No cutscenes once you enter the NBA. Barely any post-game interviews. No endorsement events to earn more VC. I won MVP and I didn’t even give a speech. I only found out by checking my stats in the menu. It was like it never happened. I won an NBA title and what happened? Just a small cutscene of my team taking pics together. No parade or anything. There wasn’t even a ring ceremony. It was as if it never happened. It’s ironic that the previous gen and the previous game has more content than the “next gen” version.

Sinner Sinner

Picked up Gt Sport on the ps store.

Saw it was on sale for $10.

I have Drive Club but I'll sell that. I read GT Sport is better anyway.

Still not enough games for me to justify it. But if you like all the Xbox stuff plus Outriders and now The show. It’s probably worth it.

Yeah I've never been a Halo, Gears, Forza etc. guy so XBox library of games does nothing for me.

I've said before though that XSX allowing gamers to play pretty much any XBox game ever is very impressive and offers great value.

Back
Top Bottom