The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok finally got a PS5. I pick it up from PC Richard tomorrow.
Question about Madden. Is there an upgrade program?

edit: Just read the article. Nvm. Lol

is the free warzone the only online option for cod? Or does the paid version have the original style of online multiplayer? The free warzone is kind of like PUBG and not how it used to be

I actually had a ton of games and prally played the ps3 the most out of all my playstations... it was just a chill environment and unique...a lot of my friends on my friends list i met on home....

Put some time in with Astro's Playroom.

The Dualsense is amazing, takes game immersion to a new level.

Sony did a GOODT! job of showing what the Dualsense is capable of. Hopefully third party developers utilize it like Sony did with Astro.

Speaking of Astro, what a fun game. All the nostalgia man.

Also

GPU

GPUUUU GPUUUUUUUUU
1617020913394.png

Tell me what to do, and I'll do it for you.

tenor.gif

Gonna download the soundtrack.

Put some time in with Astro's Playroom.

The Dualsense is amazing, takes game immersion to a new level.

Sony did a GOODT! job of showing what the Dualsense is capable of. Hopefully third party developers utilize it like Sony did with Astro.

Also

tenor.gif

GPU was hard but that SSD did it for me

the artwork in jojos bizzare adventure hd remaster is beautiful. like it was pulled from the pages of a 90's jim lee comic book. stencil lines and all

been on a ps3 shopping spree since the rumor leaked last week. all 3 fatal frames, duck tails hd remastered, mickey house of illusions hd remake, fight night champion, pocket fighters hd, soul calibur 2 hd online. still have $300 worth of games in my cart ill get before july 2nd

They still run sales on PS3 store, or are all titles sitting at retail?

If they were smart, they'd start throwing out some deep sales.

They still run sales on PS3 store, or are all titles sitting at retail?

If they were smart, they'd start throwing out some deep sales.

Na Sony doesn't let publishers and developers put games on sale anymore on the ps3 store. most games are permanently marked down like the splinter cell games at $15 a piece or fight night champions story mode for $5 others like duck tails remaster is full price $15. they def should do a close out sale tho

There’s just a few JRPGs I need to snag before the store closes; a few that I can think of now are Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Final Fantasy III (PSP), Tactics Ogre

Also

tenor.gif

Song's going to be in my head all day now.
But I dont't mind
I synthesise and rasterise immaterial things that I fabricate for you.
For you.
Yeah, I tesselate and animate these dancing sprites and sunlit skies for you.
I do it for you.
I’m your GPU.
:pimp:

PS Store spring sales kicks off tomorrow.

Hopefully there are some good deals.

Back
Top Bottom