The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1729176726911.png

The year of the underdog continues.

Sinner Sinner - First looks popping.

Sounds quite promising... especially coming from a T300 user (the bar's set pretty low 😅).
Hopefully, we'll get a few more reviews in the coming weeks... but then we'll have to wait for the long-term reviews, especially when it comes to durability.

Sounds quite promising... especially coming from a T300 user (the bar's set pretty low 😅).
Hopefully, we'll get a few more reviews in the coming weeks... but then we'll have to wait for the long-term reviews, especially when it comes to durability.

The size of the base is still my biggest concern, its too tall... proper field of view will require an extension and monitor arm. Even the T818 was pushing it but this one couldn't care less.

No funky switch was a let down too.

Last edited:
The size of the base is still my biggest concern, its too tall... proper field of view will require an extension and monitor arm. Even the T818 was pushing it but this one couldn't care less.

No funky switch was a let down too.
Yeah, the size, or shape rather, is understandably an issue, but I'll be using a wheel stand, so I don't think it'll be an issue for me.

And I forgot to talk about the pedals. While these look quite basic and standard, it's exactly what I prefer. It's small, modular and will be a big upgrade to my stock plasticy pedals. I'll probably look to get the load-cell too.

Re4 was like 20-25 hrs, most resident evil games you can speed through.

Blood said silent Hill 2 was 14 hrs.... That's not short to you?
If Silent Hill 2 is really ~14 hours, that's great news to me. That sounds like the perfect length (no Diddy) for a game in that genre.

Also RE4 is definitely not 20-25 hours. I'd say 16 hours max.

Yeah, the size, or shape rather, is understandably an issue, but I'll be using a wheel stand, so I don't think it'll be an issue for me.

And I forgot to talk about the pedals. While these look quite basic and standard, it's exactly what I prefer. It's small, modular and will be a big upgrade to my stock plasticy pedals. I'll probably look to get the load-cell too.

I hear ya on the pedals. I just added a Simucube Active Pedal Ultimate to my set-up and had to reconfigure the entire rig because of its size... sheeshus it was worth it, but it consumed an entire weekend before the first drive.

Here is another drop from TM, much better. Possibly the best they've ever offered.

TM Hyper.JPG

Re4 was like 20-25 hrs, most resident evil games you can speed through.

Blood said silent Hill 2 was 14 hrs.... That's not short to you?
Resident Evil is Capcom. SH is Konami lol. RE8 was a lot longer than 20 hrs, but in the case of SH2 and any RE re-make, we're talking about games made in the 90's. They weren't meant to be 40, 50 or 100 hrs of work in most cases lol

Anyone play Undisputed yet?
Is it worth buying?
gameplay and graphics look very underwhelming from what I've seen.
I'm thinking of picking it up today, but afraid it might be on sale soon.
Gameplay has short comings. The stamina system is broken, punch detection is broken, and all everyone does is spam power punches. Also the fighter roster sucks.

The game is mid, but its fun head to head with friends if you make house rules and agree to not just throw hay makers every punch.
I don't play online. I've been doing career mode and playing with my kids.

It's a pretty bare bones game. There's literally nothing else to it beyond the boxing matches. Even in career mode, there's no training. No fan interaction. No gym mode. It's negotiating contracts and fighting fights.

I'm enjoying the game...waited years and paid for it, so damn right I'm enjoying it. But it does leave a lot to be desired.

Back
Top Bottom