The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New update coming November (free) before DLC next year (again, free).

1727710777527.png

Excellent game, more reasons to play it.

I missed the window to pre-order the PS5 Pro Anniversary bundle.

Are they planning to do another pre order?

Dont feel bad. We pretty much all did. And rumors/hearsay are going around that some who scored are getting cancellation emails. At least we’re not those suckas. I’d be pissed.

I never got into the series... think I rented SH2 on the Xbox way back in the day but never got far. The remake does look good... I thought it was SH2 but I guess it's the first one, which makes more sense. Might buy on sale later.

anyone else excited for the silent hill remake coming out soon?

never played the OG so I cant wait
Very excited. Used to have an IGN affiliate site covering RE, SH… basically all the survival horror games and got gifted an early review copy of SH2 from Konami. Still one of my favorite games of all time so I’m excited to play the new version.

Same people saying they fell asleep playing Death Stranding are the ones combat-rolling for 30 minutes in order to get 3 sword swipes at a Gothic-Victorian horror, calling it "peak gameplay".

"Repeatedly dying is fun and a revolutionary game mechanic, bro".

Rockstar is a better dev to slag off because they make could've been a movie(/Prestige TV).

KojiPro and FROM clear R* when it comes to honest-to-goodness gameplay.

Bad Religion Bad Religion in regards to what we were talking about Astro Bot, and there being prominent special bot omissions from certain Playstation legacy games, came across this article:

You know how weird that company can be with their IP.

This is mildly infuriating. :lol: Truly a company that succeeds, despite its best efforts.

Back
Top Bottom