The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Whats going on with Resistance 3? I was surprised to hear that it's coming out on Tuesday. Theres like no hype for it at all. No advance reviews either. Sounds kind of like a disaster.

I see the commercial above, but its a bit late to start advertising a couple of days before the game is out

Whats going on with Resistance 3? I was surprised to hear that it's coming out on Tuesday. Theres like no hype for it at all. No advance reviews either. Sounds kind of like a disaster.

I see the commercial above, but its a bit late to start advertising a couple of days before the game is out

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by ddouble

This needs to get localised quick.
hope it does but i doubt it. the price tag this game has in japan is somewhere around 250
Pricing for the special bundle is set at ¥33,780. Ni no Kuni costs ¥8,800 (yeah, really!), which makes the bundle the same as buying the PS3 and a copy of the game.

¥8,800 yen is  $114 but that's normal for games in Japan. It won't be that much here. Plus it's the same developers who made White Knight Chronicles i think so there's hope.

The PS3 in the bundle is beautiful.
2132459560_full.jpg

2132459559_full.jpg

hope it does but i doubt it. the price tag this game has in japan is somewhere around 250
Pricing for the special bundle is set at ¥33,780. Ni no Kuni costs ¥8,800 (yeah, really!), which makes the bundle the same as buying the PS3 and a copy of the game.

¥8,800 yen is  $114 but that's normal for games in Japan. It won't be that much here. Plus it's the same developers who made White Knight Chronicles i think so there's hope.

The PS3 in the bundle is beautiful.
2132459560_full.jpg

2132459559_full.jpg

Originally Posted by DangerousG

There's still an embargo on the game but that's lifted tommorow so watch the reviews flood in. I don't know about the commercials on TV though.

There's still an embargo on the game but that's lifted tommorow so watch the reviews flood in. I don't know about the commercials on TV though.

lets hope its not that expensive.  atlus better jump on this 

This makes me think that it more than likely WILL happen. (Fingers crossed)
http://ds.ign.com/articles/118/1184381p1.html

This makes me think that it more than likely WILL happen. (Fingers crossed)
http://ds.ign.com/articles/118/1184381p1.html

When a game has an embargo on it all the way up to it's release date, you know there is something bad going on. Lets hope for R3 that's not the case. 

When a game has an embargo on it all the way up to it's release date, you know there is something bad going on. Lets hope for R3 that's not the case. 

MW3 Hardened for $100?
30t6p3b.gif

I'm good, the GR is fine with me!
happy.gif

BTW, Jaffe must be smoking that *$$*!
roll.gif

Any Game? Really?
laugh.gif

PO

MW3 Hardened for $100?
30t6p3b.gif

I'm good, the GR is fine with me!
happy.gif

BTW, Jaffe must be smoking that *$$*!
roll.gif

Any Game? Really?
laugh.gif

PO

Via Dualpixels

Japan gets limited edition DS3 for Uncharted 3 and MGS:HD
DS3_controller_Y.jpg

Gaming in style has always been a preferred way to experience my favorite titles. With both Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker coming soon to PS3, Japan will be getting dedicated DualShock 3s for both titles.

That Uncharted 3 one above is nice. Here is MGS:HD

NrQZ6.jpg

ncoBg.jpg

Via Dualpixels

Japan gets limited edition DS3 for Uncharted 3 and MGS:HD
DS3_controller_Y.jpg

Gaming in style has always been a preferred way to experience my favorite titles. With both Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker coming soon to PS3, Japan will be getting dedicated DualShock 3s for both titles.

That Uncharted 3 one above is nice. Here is MGS:HD

NrQZ6.jpg

ncoBg.jpg

Via gamepur

Dead Island "Day One" patch confirmed, details out
dead-island-570x291.png

We all know very well that Dead Island is massive game, and so it would be impossible for the game to be perfect right at its launch. Hence, the developer has confirmed a day one patch when you pick up the game tomorrow. Techland has revealed the complete list of fixes that will be implemented by the new patch. Some of the fixes listed below will really helps the game be more smoother.

List of fixes:

Fixed map synchronization when player joins during map load.
Fixed saving player re-spawn position when playing in co-op mode.
Fixed occasional inability to complete sidequests in Laboratory.
Improved enemy awareness (zombies).
Fixed occasional bug with NPC’s hands bend (IK)
Fixed spawning enemies in some quests after joining co-op game.
Fixed showing locations on invisible NPCs.
Fixed potential path blocker when quest “Knockin’ on heaven’s doorâ€

Via gamepur

Dead Island "Day One" patch confirmed, details out
dead-island-570x291.png

We all know very well that Dead Island is massive game, and so it would be impossible for the game to be perfect right at its launch. Hence, the developer has confirmed a day one patch when you pick up the game tomorrow. Techland has revealed the complete list of fixes that will be implemented by the new patch. Some of the fixes listed below will really helps the game be more smoother.

List of fixes:

Fixed map synchronization when player joins during map load.
Fixed saving player re-spawn position when playing in co-op mode.
Fixed occasional inability to complete sidequests in Laboratory.
Improved enemy awareness (zombies).
Fixed occasional bug with NPC’s hands bend (IK)
Fixed spawning enemies in some quests after joining co-op game.
Fixed showing locations on invisible NPCs.
Fixed potential path blocker when quest “Knockin’ on heaven’s doorâ€

I have been hearing some loose comparisons to Fallout, so I imagine there are alot of things that could have been missed in testing. 
I also think I read somewhere that MGS HD controller is dropping in NA.

I have been hearing some loose comparisons to Fallout, so I imagine there are alot of things that could have been missed in testing. 
I also think I read somewhere that MGS HD controller is dropping in NA.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

IGN gave it a 9.0
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1191975p1.html

Back
Top Bottom