The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

the newegg preorders are the best deals imo gotta hop on them fast

i got bf3 limited edition for 48 shipped
pimp.gif

So Kanye West will be headlining the the Call of Duty XP event, Sept 2nd and 3rd at the Los Angeles Convention Center. This event is for gamers to get a first hands on the Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer mode. Attendees will be able to get their hands on the game's cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes, as well as check out the fully functioning Elite service for the first time. Tickets are still $150. Damn, either Lebron 8 Finals PS or XP Event Tickets? $$@$ 
embarassed.gif

So Kanye West will be headlining the the Call of Duty XP event, Sept 2nd and 3rd at the Los Angeles Convention Center. This event is for gamers to get a first hands on the Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer mode. Attendees will be able to get their hands on the game's cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes, as well as check out the fully functioning Elite service for the first time. Tickets are still $150. Damn, either Lebron 8 Finals PS or XP Event Tickets? $$@$ 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by Hyper

Catharine might be the best game that I've played since MGS4 came out.

Hopefully Infamous 2 is good, about to start it now.

So many good games coming out in the next few months...

yeah Catherine is a great game, i love it, my personal goty so far. how far are you?

i just finished night 6 the clock tower last night, the puzzles start to get really challenging.

im doing a bad playthrough on normal difficulty first, then i'll try and do a good playthrough

on max difficulty

made it to the spiral corridor the game gets better

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by Hyper

Catharine might be the best game that I've played since MGS4 came out.

Hopefully Infamous 2 is good, about to start it now.

So many good games coming out in the next few months...

yeah Catherine is a great game, i love it, my personal goty so far. how far are you?

i just finished night 6 the clock tower last night, the puzzles start to get really challenging.

im doing a bad playthrough on normal difficulty first, then i'll try and do a good playthrough

on max difficulty

made it to the spiral corridor the game gets better

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
CoD Xp. 

embarassed.gif
CoD Xp. 

Back
Top Bottom