The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

dude must be out of the loop and not know that blu-ray players can be bought for under 150

I said a bluray machine that plays games... that is from a retail store
not including ebay or used consoles and such.

And a new console is lurking 
laugh.gif

So is the apocalypse. 

dude must be out of the loop and not know that blu-ray players can be bought for under 150

laugh.gif

So is the apocalypse. 

laugh.gif

yeah, its called the vita

seriously, new consoles have been expected around 2013 for a couple years and its got nothing to do with sonys pricedrop

laugh.gif

seriously, new consoles have been expected around 2013 for a couple years and its got nothing to do with sonys pricedrop

laugh.gif

I agree.
I don't why there are so many THIRSTY NT'ers that just post on here hoping for a new console by next year 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I agree.
I don't why there are so many THIRSTY NT'ers that just post on here hoping for a new console by next year 
eyes.gif

[h1]Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown hitting XBL, PSN next summer[/h1]
Sega’s announced it’s to bring a refined edition of Virtua Fighter 5 to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live next summer.

vf5-fsd.jpg

Called Final Showdown, it’ll release as a standalone game that will feature a massive overhaul from when the fighter released at retail on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2007.

It’ll have two new characters from the 19 that’ll be in the game, including one new character called Jean Kujo and VF3 fan-favorite Taka-Arashi, as well as revised mechanics and balance, simplified controls and more.

It’ll also have a “new

[h1]Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown hitting XBL, PSN next summer[/h1]
Sega’s announced it’s to bring a refined edition of Virtua Fighter 5 to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live next summer.

vf5-fsd.jpg

Called Final Showdown, it’ll release as a standalone game that will feature a massive overhaul from when the fighter released at retail on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2007.

It’ll have two new characters from the 19 that’ll be in the game, including one new character called Jean Kujo and VF3 fan-favorite Taka-Arashi, as well as revised mechanics and balance, simplified controls and more.

It’ll also have a “new

eek.gif
At an 8GB install and I thought sitting around waiting for Sons of the Patriots to install took forever. SMH.

eek.gif
At an 8GB install and I thought sitting around waiting for Sons of the Patriots to install took forever. SMH.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Is anybody going to pick up Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I will. Probably rent it.

Why Rent may be coming back with new games, according to the manager of my local gamestop, so i would wait before renting

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Is anybody going to pick up Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I will. Probably rent it.

Why Rent may be coming back with new games, according to the manager of my local gamestop, so i would wait before renting

My bad PO I havent really been on lately. and proshares I'll def try to help you out too. If we can us three in a lobby it would be fine ya'll just gotta save up like 10.5k to buy everything on Kino. The ballistic one is easy and the crossbow just takes luck with getting an instakill while you have a nice group behind you.

My bad PO I havent really been on lately. and proshares I'll def try to help you out too. If we can us three in a lobby it would be fine ya'll just gotta save up like 10.5k to buy everything on Kino. The ballistic one is easy and the crossbow just takes luck with getting an instakill while you have a nice group behind you.

Thanks for the videos Speedy!

Capo, let me know when you can play today! I'm OFF, so I'm free w/e.

PO

Thanks for the videos Speedy!

Capo, let me know when you can play today! I'm OFF, so I'm free w/e.

PO

Back
Top Bottom