The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I see u posted in the 2K13 thread a few times, add me PSN: Ning726, come get that work. 2K is all I play nowadays. We can even throw up a couple of dollars if u want to bet on a series of 7 gms
laugh.gif
Very underrated game. Soundtrack is dope, too. Too short of a game tho, they should've made it as long as GTA IV.
sleeping dogs def is hard. wish i woulda waited for all the DLC to drop b4 i traded it in. DLC makes it jus as long

Did you play the PS2 era GTA games (San Andreas, Vice City, and III)

If you did then you will see why GTA IV was a let down despite the fact it got perfect 10's from nearly every major gaming review site and gaming magazine.

yeah I've played them all. And IV was the only one I was interested in enough to actually play the entire game

Sold my PS3..

Details about all the crazy restrictions on the 720 might just bring me back into the Playstation family though.

Need more info.
Hope you didn't think that the PS4 is backwards compatible. Possible streaming of some/most games through online but it won't be complete.

Crazy restrictions?

That always online rumor has been squashed already. What else is there?

There's still the rumor that Kinect 2 has to be plugged in at all times for the 720 or infinity to be used but thats nothing a backlash and a patch won't fix.

PS4 still sounds a whole letter better from the leaks but lets see on the 21st

I've been playing Sleeping Dogs non stop lately since they added it to PS+ last week. Loved the triad story and I always get confused and drive on the right hand side and keep getting into cars on the left hand side lol.

I also recently got PS+ too and had to up my hard drive to a 1TB model to download and install all those free games which I haven't touched yet lol. Still got about ~600 GB left of storage space.

Last edited:
I've been playing Sleeping Dogs non stop lately since they added it to PS+ last week. Loved the triad story and I always get confused and drive on the right hand side and keep getting into cars on the left hand side lol.

Every damn time. :lol:

Last edited:
Sleeping Dogs was :pimp:

All the cursing in Cantonese :lol:

Of all the songs on Sleeping Dogs this one was just stuck in my head. I dunno why but it was so damn catchy to me.

On another note I Platinum Ni No Kuni last week, took me 92 hours.

^
Nice. Were you going for the Plat the entire time or just enjoyed it so much you wanted to go for it?

I just ask because it can usually be done in about 60 hours.

Last edited:
fired up my ps3 after a few years of keeping it in storage

what site do you guys read for reviews and news? i'm more interested in indie games, but open to all

PSBlog is good for finding new indie games. IGN has decent enough reviews and you can find almost anything related to PS3 there. The PS3 editors are usually on top of almost anything related to it.

Sleeping Dogs was :pimp:

All the cursing in Cantonese :lol:

Of all the songs on Sleeping Dogs this one was just stuck in my head. I dunno why but it was so damn catchy to me.

On another note I Platinum Ni No Kuni last week, took me 92 hours.

For those of you that have Sleeping Dogs, go purchase the story related DLC's, more than worth it. I wish they added more content - out of all their DLC's, only 3 of them were story related.

I'd even go as far as to say Sleeping Dogs > GTA IV, gameplay wise, soundtrack, action, the whole vibe, everything.. HKlub and Softly radio stations was always on constant rotation :lol:.

Last edited:
^
Nice. Were you going for the Plat the entire time or just enjoyed it so much you wanted to go for it?

I just ask because it can usually be done in about 60 hours.

Well after beating the game 51 hours in I looked at how many trophies I had and was like I'm going for it. I need another Platinum trophy. Ni No Kuni was the second. My first was LA Noire.

I honestly though I was gonna get it done faster.:lol: It was getting annoying grinding for Scrolls of Truth and Kaleidostones among other rarer items for the Mad Scientist trophy. Also the Familiarologist Trophy, Little Battler Experience Trophy and Glim Reaper Trophy was time consuming considering I leveled up using Tokotokos and not regular battles.

Game was awesome.

Last edited:
Ah yea, the Mad Scientist trophy took me the longest as well. It was nice that you didnt need EVERY recipe, so you could avoid a few of the more difficult ones.

Really hoping for a sequel.

^ My god.... I really need to get PS+.  Will cop when I return from vacation in teh summer

^ My god.... I really need to get PS+.  Will cop when I return from vacation in teh summer
'

You really do. It's a great service. I should go ahead and throw another year on there, but I have a feeling there's going to be some special deal or something come E3 time...

Everyone needs to jump on PS+ especially with PS4 round the corner. Best thing this gen.

fired up my ps3 after a few years of keeping it in storage

what site do you guys read for reviews and news? i'm more interested in indie games, but open to all

PS Blog like empire said since Sony's been pushing for Indie games lately.

Check out Guacamelee and Journey. Those are my favouites but I haven't played a lot. Divekick doesn't look too bad either.

Back
Top Bottom