The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

You know what, now that I think about it, it was $30 and $28. I dont know why I added $10 to each.

I see what you did there!
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

PO

You know what, now that I think about it, it was $30 and $28. I dont know why I added $10 to each.

I see what you did there!
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

PO

Some discussion last week about this game. Looks like IT IS coming to NA.
[h1]Level 5's New PS3-Exclusive RPG Coming to America[/h1][h2]Prepare to go to Another World.[/h2][h2]September 16, 2011[/h2]

There's more good news coming out of Tokyo Game Show for fans of PlayStation. Thanks to Joystiq, we now know that Ni no Kuni: Queen of the White Holy Ashes, Level-5's upcoming PS3-exclusive RPG, will be coming to North America in 2012. It's slated to come out in Japan in November of 2011.

Ni no Kuni, which means "Second Country" in Japanese (and sometimes known as Another World), is being co-developed byLevel-5. Studio Ghibli, the Japanese anime studio responsible for the popular Totoro character, is helping with development as well. This is a big deal not only because of Studio Ghibli's respected status, but because this is the very first video game the company is helping to develop. 

We'll have more details on Ni no Kuni: Queen of the White Holy Ashes in the near future, but in the meantime, check out the trailer above.

Some discussion last week about this game. Looks like IT IS coming to NA.
[h1]Level 5's New PS3-Exclusive RPG Coming to America[/h1][h2]Prepare to go to Another World.[/h2][h2]September 16, 2011[/h2]

There's more good news coming out of Tokyo Game Show for fans of PlayStation. Thanks to Joystiq, we now know that Ni no Kuni: Queen of the White Holy Ashes, Level-5's upcoming PS3-exclusive RPG, will be coming to North America in 2012. It's slated to come out in Japan in November of 2011.

Ni no Kuni, which means "Second Country" in Japanese (and sometimes known as Another World), is being co-developed byLevel-5. Studio Ghibli, the Japanese anime studio responsible for the popular Totoro character, is helping with development as well. This is a big deal not only because of Studio Ghibli's respected status, but because this is the very first video game the company is helping to develop. 

We'll have more details on Ni no Kuni: Queen of the White Holy Ashes in the near future, but in the meantime, check out the trailer above.

This may have been addressed in here but didn't feel like reading the whole thread
But where is the $199.99 PS3????????????????????????????
I got YLOD 3 months ago and haven't had a gaming system since.  But i need new PES in october and NBA 2k in October. 

But there is no 80gig (maybe 60gig) not sure what ever the $199.99 NEW PS3 SLIM is no where to be found online.  Did they all sell out??  Thanks guys

This may have been addressed in here but didn't feel like reading the whole thread
But where is the $199.99 PS3????????????????????????????
I got YLOD 3 months ago and haven't had a gaming system since.  But i need new PES in october and NBA 2k in October. 

But there is no 80gig (maybe 60gig) not sure what ever the $199.99 NEW PS3 SLIM is no where to be found online.  Did they all sell out??  Thanks guys

The only 2 PS3's in production are the 160 GB ($250) and 320GB ($300).
You may be able to find a used/refurbished/old model for $199, but nothing current is priced at $199

You may be able to find a used/refurbished/old model for $199, but nothing current is priced at $199

Thanks man appreciate it.  So the Price cut was just to get rid of the existing inventory?  I thought there was a new slim at a $199 price point at one point

Thanks man appreciate it.  So the Price cut was just to get rid of the existing inventory?  I thought there was a new slim at a $199 price point at one point

Naw, the most recent price cut brought the 160GB from $299 to $249
You may have it confused with the price cut in Europe, as the 160GB is now £199 

Naw, the most recent price cut brought the 160GB from $299 to $249
You may have it confused with the price cut in Europe, as the 160GB is now £199 

Man, NHL has changed so much since 09, 
laugh.gif
All people do is protect net and collapse, which is fine, but the games are so boring.

The gameplay is definitely more realistic, though, I'll give them that.

I just lost 2-1 to the the person ranked 2 overall, 
frown.gif

Man, NHL has changed so much since 09, 
laugh.gif
All people do is protect net and collapse, which is fine, but the games are so boring.

The gameplay is definitely more realistic, though, I'll give them that.

I just lost 2-1 to the the person ranked 2 overall, 
frown.gif

Just picked up 5 games from Blockbuster for $44 total.
I'd rather not say WHAT games.... 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Wet, Lost Planet 2, Kane & Lynch 2, Chronicles of Riddick 
laugh.gif

Just picked up 5 games from Blockbuster for $44 total.
I'd rather not say WHAT games.... 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Wet, Lost Planet 2, Kane & Lynch 2, Chronicles of Riddick 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom