The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Add Another Platinum to the list. Just finished Ghost of Sparta!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This one was a little tougher than COO, but finally finished it.
smokin.gif

In regards to the games, I loved them both. Ghost of Sparta was my favorite out of the two!

While Amazon is only offering $9.00 credit for Resistance, they are offering $24.50 for this one, which I only paid $33.00, so I'm satisfied!
happy.gif

Now I will go back to playing COD: BO & MK until Batman/BF3 Releases!
laugh.gif

PO

^^

Empire. No worries. I actually traded in my copy to BestBuy for $40 as well, since they gave an extra 40% if you pre-ordered a game & I got Batman.

I honestly can't believe GS gave you that much though!

PO

^^

Empire. No worries. I actually traded in my copy to BestBuy for $40 as well, since they gave an extra 40% if you pre-ordered a game & I got Batman.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^

PO
Neither could I. Got my NHL 12 paid off and WKC II for free. 
pimp.gif

Yea, especially in games where you outplay the living *$!+ out of someone and they get every bounce in the world.

It's like a totally new game in OT too. Basically the first person who gets a shot wins. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^

PO
Neither could I. Got my NHL 12 paid off and WKC II for free. 
pimp.gif

Yea, especially in games where you outplay the living *$!+ out of someone and they get every bounce in the world.

It's like a totally new game in OT too. Basically the first person who gets a shot wins. 
tired.gif

Vita's battery life was announced at 3-5 hours while gaming. 
sick.gif

However, they'll be releasing peripherals including an external battery.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

sick.gif

not bad for a handheld with a OLED screen and a quad core processer

sick.gif

not bad for a handheld with a OLED screen and a quad core processer

NHL Legend team is ridiculous.

Gretzky, Lemieux and Howe on the same line...

roll.gif

NHL Legend team is ridiculous.

Gretzky, Lemieux and Howe on the same line...

roll.gif

Over on Game Trailers, there's a special Batman: Arkham City episode of GTTV in which Rocksteady reveals a host of new gadgets and a brand new villain. First of all, Bats will have access to a whole array of new toys, including a Remote Electrical Charge that can power machinery and create electromagnetic fields, and some of Mr. Freeze's technology that enables the Dark Knight to create ice platforms and freeze enemies in place.

There's twelve new gadgets in all, including the ones from Batman: Arkham Asylum with new features of their own. Rocksteady then also revealed that Floyd Lawton AKA Deadshot, the hired assassin who apparently never misses, will be another new villain for Batman: Arkham City.

You'll find murder scenes around Arkham City, where you'll have to use Batman's detective skills to figure out who's on Deadshot's assassination hit list. Amazing stuff. Check out the still below to see what Deadshot will look like in the game, then get your cape and cowl ready for Batman: Arkham City on October 18th in North America and October 21st in Europe.

Batman%20AA%20Deadshot.jpg

Over on Game Trailers, there's a special Batman: Arkham City episode of GTTV in which Rocksteady reveals a host of new gadgets and a brand new villain. First of all, Bats will have access to a whole array of new toys, including a Remote Electrical Charge that can power machinery and create electromagnetic fields, and some of Mr. Freeze's technology that enables the Dark Knight to create ice platforms and freeze enemies in place.

There's twelve new gadgets in all, including the ones from Batman: Arkham Asylum with new features of their own. Rocksteady then also revealed that Floyd Lawton AKA Deadshot, the hired assassin who apparently never misses, will be another new villain for Batman: Arkham City.

You'll find murder scenes around Arkham City, where you'll have to use Batman's detective skills to figure out who's on Deadshot's assassination hit list. Amazing stuff. Check out the still below to see what Deadshot will look like in the game, then get your cape and cowl ready for Batman: Arkham City on October 18th in North America and October 21st in Europe.

Batman%20AA%20Deadshot.jpg

Gamestop/EB gave me $40 for Resistance and $38 for Deus Ex.

What they offered me 30 last week, so i ended up selling it on ebay for 60shipped

smh

Gamestop/EB gave me $40 for Resistance and $38 for Deus Ex.

What they offered me 30 last week, so i ended up selling it on ebay for 60shipped

smh

You know what, now that I think about it, it was $30 and $28. I dont know why I added $10 to each.

O haha

Ebgames has been giving low trade in values of late. You would think they would increase it with more stores taking in trade ins

You know what, now that I think about it, it was $30 and $28. I dont know why I added $10 to each.

O haha

Ebgames has been giving low trade in values of late. You would think they would increase it with more stores taking in trade ins

Back
Top Bottom