The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the type of jumpers he takes that's the issue. Too many fade-aways and 3's.

I think his % of shots that are 3's are like 10%

I think it's just an awkward fit with Russ that makes it feel like he's too perimeter oriented and the fact that he's essentially bricking anything that's not a layup or dunk so his jumpshots feel louder. But tbh he's got to take some, or else the russ thing may not be tenable long term IMO

I think his % of shots that are 3's are like 10%

I think it's just an awkward fit with Russ that makes it feel like he's too perimeter oriented and the fact that he's essentially bricking anything that's not a layup or dunk so his jumpshots feel louder. But tbh he's got to take some, or else the russ thing may not be tenable long term IMO
Definitely. We want him to take jumpshots. It's just that he relies too much on the fadeaway.

Bron is one of the most physically dominant players of all-time and you are saying he plays like he is 5’ 10”? That is worse than folks saying Embiid plays like guard :lol:
Yeah he moves like he’s 5’10.

6’10 guys should not be able to move like that, he has the coordination, agility and speed of someone a whole foot shorter than him.

The bubble was the only time you could argue he ever “relied” on any type of jump shot :lol:

His jumper ranges from pedestrian to mediocre. He gets to 25+ ppg by wreaking havoc in the painted area.

This Warriors experiment is pretty interesting, and while they are definitely struggling to figure it out the only player I don’t see as solid in the lineup right now is Chiozza.

Nemanja is filling the Draymond role on offense to an extent.

Hope Kuminga gets some more offensive possessions

Doris Burke?

spongebob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom