The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man's really one of the best ever. Like ever. Like ever is a really long time man. Like one of the best in the history of the game. The whole 75 years. This **** is crazy to me. He really became Michael Jackson

The real 'wasnt sposed to be here'

'just a kid from akron'

All types of shenanigans this week, even more than usual.

Tariq season is definitely upon us. :smh:

I thought it was Steph spazzing that had wavycrocket wavycrocket so jubilant until I saw the commercial seeing Riq was byke this Sunday. Warriors are looking forreal and Steph is playing MVP ball so at this point we just gotta hope that Riq catches a massive L (or multiple Ls) on Sunday otherwise Wavy is about to wreak havoc to start this holiday season :lol:

257978335_5295745037120644_4364625602699278376_n.jpg

I thought it was Steph spazzing that had wavycrocket wavycrocket so jubilant until I saw the commercial seeing Riq was byke this Sunday. Warriors are looking forreal and Steph is playing MVP ball so at this point we just gotta hope that Riq catches a massive L (or multiple Ls) on Sunday otherwise Wavy is about to wreak havoc to start this holiday season :lol:
Been trying to tell you dudes what evil was brewing

Steph, Joker, Rudy Golbert, Tariq St. Patrick, and Logan Roy. All cooking at the same time

Wavy got the Treachery Gaunlet assembled, and he is about to give us hell :smh:

Last edited:
I just associate crypto with scams like those influencers that claim they can make you millions in crypto with their program

The Knicks FINALLY have an up and coming star in McNutt 😍.

Speaking of said only team in NY, they still need a superstar desperately to not waste this Derrick Rose tenure & convince him to stay longer. He is currently the heart and soul that determines most of their success. Coming off the bench.

A motivated Zion in a starting lineup of Deuce McBride, RJ Barrett, ZW, Obi Toppin & Jericho Sims looks formidable right now and with seasoning. Those young guns could lead the league in worst +/- and let the vets come in to save them just the same. But I also do worry for the health/availability of ZW in that supposed lineup. I hope he has a Randle-esque metamorphosis to his approach to the game.

Wish he played with Kobe.

This current starting line does not create enough momentum on the defense to keep them in games where they shoot like Ray Charles. Thibbs & his loyalty needs to go somewhere right now. He knows once he puts in Grimes & Duece for a real chance, it’s over for Kemba.

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it was intimidating Kemba with the young lion coming for the crown. Now he’s in the G league after a couple decent games from Walker.

oh well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom