The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m sorry, but this is bull****. Just trade him all damn ready. He don’t want to play there, and truth be told I don’t think his teammates or the fans really care to have him back. At this point get what you can get and move the **** on. His rep has taken a massive hit because he’s been exposed for what most people already seent. Also, fire Darryl Morey’s dumb*** because he’s also been exposed for what people done already seent. This dude isn’t some ******* genius. He at this point is worst than Sam ever was. Get his fraud *** all the way out of the paint.

Weirdest lineup ever; Precious, Boucher, Barnes, Banton and FVV.
It’s working lol they’re playing a 2-3 on defense and just out running the Sixers on misses.

Korkmaz back being a back up because he’s had like 4 open 3s he’s bricked

well…Rich found a way to take the blame away from himself yet again. He tried to strong arm the team and this time is back fired. Now he’s pointing the blame at everyone else. I see where Ben gets it from.

I believe Ben. Isn't his sister bat **** crazy?

Stay strong Benito.
Last year She accused one of the brothers of molesting her
francis.png

Edit: That was this year

Idk if he’s lying or not but im not feeling Philly fans and media being dismissive of dude’s mental health
Might not be “lying” per say but the timing is ********. My thing is, if he never wanted to play and isn’t mentally ready for the city yada yada, why come back in the first place. No one went to Cali and brought him back, no one is asking him to go to the practice facility.

Just stay home. If it was an issue from the jump, should’ve said that back in June but all we got was excuses on Doc, Embiid, the fans etc

Did he want a trade before this whole mental health thing?
It’s possible that the same events that led to him wanting a trade (the playoff meltdown and the aftermath) also negatively affected his mental health
And wasn’t he seeing a sports psychologist before all this? I don’t think its farfetched to think he had some kind of mental health issues before this summer

It’s possible that the same events that led to him wanting a trade also negatively affected his mental health
And wasn’t he seeing a sports psychologist before all this? I don’t think its farfetched to think he had some kind of mental health issues before this summer
If Maya Jama is a sports psychologist then yes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom