The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1636667290435.png

1636667305555.png

👀
1636667798430.png

>D>D>D>D

No disrespect to all my C's homies on here but there is nothing redeeming on their roster for Philly outside of Jaylen. Not sure why Boston would have expected to ask for Big Al or Smart + pieces :lol:
Of course. Definitely works both ways. Which is why there would never be a deal between the two teams.

Brad probably called them offering a pupu platter since the dude isn't even playing and doing anything to help the team. Morey probably laughs.

Morey then asks for JB and Brad laughs. He isn't trading a guy that is top 10 in the league in scoring that gets better every season for someone who literally does the opposite.

That's the "story" in a nutshell.

Missing out lol trading Brown gives them an opportunity to get KAT in FA because we know they ain’t trading no one
Don't think Brad would have a problem trading anyone (other than Tatum). He got Kemba out the paint the second he got the job. If KAT were on the table for JB I think he'd do it. He's not going to make a move that would actively make the team worse though like JB for Simmons. He's not dumb :lol:

Don't think Brad would have a problem trading anyone (other than Tatum). He got Kemba out the paint the second he got the job. If KAT were on the table for JB I think he'd do it. He's not going to make a move that would actively make the team worse though like JB for Simmons. He's not dumb :lol:
Y’all need passing and Outback MCW gives that lol plus the pairing with Brother Al is ELITE.

Speaking of Brad, he got rid of Kemba for one of the players he loved when he coached lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom