The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect height to just drink from like a coconut
Buko-juice-drinking-818x1024.jpg

This is why I say I don't know how you could actually hate LeBron. Yes, he's corny and where you think he stands all-time is your preogative but he truly is a great dude at his core that means well

He's not even as corny as people act. Same dudes crying bout letting KD and Kyrie post whatever without criticism be on Bron's *** the moment he posts anything.

He didn't have to go this hard on Blue Lives Matter Harden but I'm for it

"James is one of the best at it," Green said. "At driving and drawing fouls, drawing fouls from the three-point line, he's one of the best at it. So I definitely remember those games of him going 24-for-24 from the free-throw line. And when you got a guy that shifty, and the moment you touch him they can hook and you're called for a foul, it's impossible to guard. You started to see a lot of guys master it, but they all learned from James for sure because he was the master before anybody else ever picked it up."
Best part of all this though with James adjusting we might not see playoff Harden for the first time. That's if they keep this going, could've swore they outlawed flopping years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom