The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A child coming up in the Guy below’s era. You bout to be sick! :lol: Lj8 Apparel

A46EB1F6-63D3-4EC9-9AC9-C5EE23A26A60.gif
Might have to pull up to Big Truss next week for that matchup

RJ prob doesn't have the athleticism to be a true star, but he's a insane worker
whatever ceiling he has, you know he's going to max it out.
RJ’s floor is Better Jimmy Butler.

Always known to be a bucket, he’s adding so many other dimensions to his game that I cannot rule out true star status.

As mentioned, he has insane work ethic. Maple Mamba fi true. That should lead us to believe he’ll figure out how to overcome the guard level athleticism in a SF body.

He’s going to flourish whatever the ceiling indeed. Keep him primarily at the 2 spot so he has the advantage & its hunting season.

Deuce McBride + RJ Buckett backcourt for these roaring ‘20s?

1634405775543.gif

RJ’s floor is Better Jimmy Butler.

Always known to be a bucket, he’s adding so many other dimensions to his game that I cannot rule out true star status.

As mentioned, he has insane work ethic. Maple Mamba fi true. That should lead us to believe he’ll figure out how to overcome the guard level athleticism in a SF body.

He’s going to flourish whatever the ceiling indeed. Keep him primarily at the 2 spot so he has the advantage & its hunting season.

Deuce McBride + RJ Buckett backcourt for these roaring ‘20s?

1634405775543.gif

Nah that's crazy. Jimmy was like a fringe top 10 player in his prime. And put up multiple 24+ PER seasons.

If RJ does that you should thank god,
because some really unlikely leaps in skill level must have happened.

I’ll let the sleeping continue to sleep even though this is all projections.

Kid still figuring out the game so I can understand when ppl don’t see it yet.

Every glance I get of DSJ son still looks trash. Happy for the kid though.

A child coming up in the Guy below’s era. You bout to be sick! :lol: Lj8 Apparel

yeah it’s frustrating, we finally decent after 20years of Ben torture, just to have Lamar & Burrow in our division, while we got Baker who legit holding us back but what can we do

Finally caught up on the thread.

elpablo21 elpablo21 I recently finished watching Squid Game.

IT is a cool show, but at the same time I'm not understanding all this hype and hoopla around IT.

"D'Antidope" :lol:

New season really starting in a couple days.

Lamar been ballin this season and he slinging the ball all over the field without the same amount of weapons as his contemporaries.

Lowkey the MVP right now, especially when you compare what he's working with compared to the likely frontrunner Brady.

Will always root for Lamar. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom