The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

When Tony tells Baccala to stop leaning on his car before he flips it over :lol:

giphy.gif

Besides Simmons- Porzingis, Wiggins, Ratsull more elite finesssers

Guys like Middleton, Tobias, Pascal, Hayward, Derozan etc. in their primes are always going to get #2 money even though they might not really be that in every situation

I mean, those guys are Hall of Famers and some of the best players in the history of the game

I don't get why you would use that as the barometer in this discussion, but ok
You used the weird elite. When you say elite, those are the players that come to mind. If you days "decent" or "good"

And yes, Dennis rodman was the 3rd best player on those late 90s bulls teams and provided "elite" level defense and rebounding and is a Hall of famer.

Tobias Harris is being paid a max contract and you forget he's on the court sometimes.

Agree to disagree though. Moving fwd

Last edited:
You used the weird elite. When you say elite, those are the players that come to mind. If you days "decent" or "good"

And yes, Dennis rodman was the 3rd best player on those late 90s bulls teams and provided "elite" level defense and rebounding and is a Hall of famer.

Tobias Harris is being paid a max contract and you forget he's on the court sometimes.
No. If I wanted to discuss Hall of Famers and some of the best players of All-Time, I would have said "Tobias Harris is a Hall of Famer and one of the best players of All-Time."

Again, players with that type of skill set tend to get "overpaid". It's the nature of the league and the game, been happening since forever. That doesn't mean he isn't one of the best 3rd options in the league, which is exactly what he is and what I stated

2017 MVP was undeniable and ages even better as the years go along. Russ was a monster while being the most clutch player in the league that season. Haters will continue to hate on the people's champ though.

Tillman got some nerve to flap his gums though. Analytics is why they missed 27 straight 3s or Harden choking every year in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom