The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
263012173_4551696744926790_3636697932935192834_n.jpg

The consensus is Serge is really like 38 at least right?
I still believe his age, I just think he really stopped caring about basketball and remember he had that weird injury against the Clippers and he hasn't been the same athletically since, for a consistent basis anyways. Fam just wants to model and lift weights now. If he could return to 2012 level of give a ****s on defense, even with understandably diminished athleticism, he'd be an amazing pickup and continue to hit pick and pop midrange and 3s.

I still believe his age, I just think he really stopped caring about basketball and remember he had that weird injury against the Clippers and he hasn't been the same athletically since, for a consistent basis anyways. Fam just wants to model and lift weights now. If he could return to 2012 level of give a ****s on defense, even with understandably diminished athleticism, he'd be an amazing pickup and continue to hit pick and pop midrange and 3s.
Even without the blocks he remained a solid team defender & his offensive output had been steady for years until that back injury.

Don’t know if I can say he just doesn’t care anymore :lol:

Looked like he still had plenty of juice left before that injury, clippers were very cautious with ramping him up. Hopefully he can get it back. Wrong side of 30 so he doesn’t have much time to prove he can still go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom