***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

lbj5_pe_white-crimson2-3.jpg

The suede is a nice compliment.
glasses.gif

Yankee V's are NICE.... I heard about them, but it's nice to finally see them.

PO

Kaczalas, thanks for the clarification. For those too lazy to click on this link:

"Although we are not overwhelmed with the number of different colors of the Zoom LeBron V, like for example for the past two years with the III's andIV's, things are starting to move a little faster. LeBron James is still wearing the GRs, but here on NikeLeBron.net we get a peak at one of his PlayerExclusive versions. The great majority of LeBron's PEs is inspired by his personal life or his team the Cleveland Cavaliers. The presented colorway is analternate version of the White and Crimson PE, that we showcased back in December. The main and seems like the only difference is the material used on theshoe. The red toexbox and heel parts are not made of Phyposite and Leather, but Phyposite complemented with Suede."

the yankees are put together very nicely, again the detail is amazing.

the suede covered phyposite opens new doors of what is possible with the Vs.

here's another quick one:

Those Yankees are disgusting. I have not seen a pair of shoes that I want more in atleast 5 years. I hope these are somewhat accessible because I was notplanning on dropping a ton of money on shoes this year.

hey nike talk, i got some navy bron 5s and the 3rd time i wore them, when i put em on and i pulled the tongue up. while i was pulling it up, i heard a tearingsound, and i found out that the middle of the tongue tore, and now there is a hole on it and you can see through to my sock. i had to pull it up btw because ifnot the tongue would make my foot feel very uncomfortable. do you think if i send it to nike and they inspect it, they will give me a refund? if not whatshould i do? thanks for any help possible/

I believe it's black. I've seen him rolling around town quite a bit in the black Hummer and the black RR. I'm trying to figure out why theydidn't impound the car and arrest him? 101mph in a 65mph? On the local news he said, "the speedo goes to 200mph". LOL!

Nick, did you get my email about the show? Hit me up!

i asked the powers that be, and apparently as of now the Yankee Bron V is not scheduled for a release to the general public.

that was the only LBV i wanted, too. guess i won't be getting a pair of Vs.

oh well, more for ya'll. peace.

^Yea I'm almost positive those are fake. The authentic ones have perforated leather on the upper.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Do they make fake lebron v's? These look a little suspect and they come in theiv box. wtf?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Zoom-LeBron-V-B...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

first of all there's a fake guide: CLICK HERE

It doesn't cover this case, but:

1. The box is wrong

2. Upper should be perforated

3. Back pull tab is also wrong (should be solid with perforation (like the upper), no holes)
4. The stitching on the strap should be red

5. The ZLV logo (above the thoebox) should be gold, not red.

Originally Posted by size twelve

i asked the powers that be, and apparently as of now the Yankee Bron V is not scheduled for a release to the general public.

For now...... stay tuned boys & girls.

Back
Top Bottom