***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

i read (kixandthecity) that they're only going to be released in NY.
frown.gif
eyes.gif

I'm sick of Nike always haveing to give each shoe a gimmick. I like the Lebron line but why do they always have to do B-days, China, Dunkman and now NY.Getting real old to me. Nike is great at marketing.

does anyone have the real pictures of the black/white/crimson colorway??? i havent seen them yet and im pretty sure i went through the whole thread, then againi may have missed it.

forget it, i saw them. didnt know it was these
not really liking these, i think i like the blk crimson ones better. interesting leather on the white/blk/crim ones though.

What's the deal with LeBron and New York themed kicks?

also, lets stop quoting half-page-long posts.

Nike will probably have a well planned release with these shoes. More than likely they'll end up IN FRIGGIN CHINA in a package with the A-ROD 1s

I'm being sarcastic....but seriously, watch them do something stupid.

color me unimpressed with the yankees.... maybe seeing the in person would change my mind, but as of now
eyes.gif

Can someone tell me how these shoes feel on court? I want to know som opinions on the performance of the shoe

Don't know if this has been posted but here is a pic of LeBron's Yankee inspired V releasing March 2008 in New York.

shoe.jpg
Nike will release a special version of ClevelandCavaliers' star LeBron James' Air Zoom V shoe in March 2008 in New York. The design pays homage to LeBron's love of the Yankees.

So they will release in NYC only?

DAMN NIKE DAMN NIKE DAMN!!!

I can never get chinas, they don't give me the bday pack in a sz 15, the dunkmans are ugly and now this.

Nike IMO has done a HORRIBLE job with the V's

317253 011 just released in HK
Blk color area is kind of like velvet, the star on the straps look better than square shape in previous version.
This colorway look better than 171 & 001
but i still like 011 sample versions

Sample

I like the sample on the left best, but I will still be picking up a 2 pairs of this colorway.

Hey Everyone.. Im new to this forum but have been viewing alot of your posts for the past few months. I have a confirmed release date from a nikerepresentative who i called two days ago. The release date is for the Lebron V Black/White/Crimson everyone is wanting so bad..

February 8, 2008

If you dont believe... call nike up and ask them about future lebron releases

Also if you want the release date for the Dunkman inspired Lebron V the date on that is March 14, 2008

CALL YOUR NIKE REPS TO CONFIRM!!

The released version looks good. I'm glad they don't have that laser garbage.

Originally Posted by ldea

The released version looks good. I'm glad they don't have that laser garbage.
The sample version wasnt lasered...
They used a pretty interesting brushed textured material on those. Looked very nice in person and felt very different.

Back
Top Bottom