***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Thats a sick t-shirt, but I think i would be pretty upset if they used that version of the "dunkman" logo.

26635a5ce6c374f93b1d0f096a0b5724eb4f839.jpg

To me, that ^^^ is the lebron dunkman. I know the whole silhouette logo thing is kinda played out, but this one makes so much sense.

Originally Posted by hkhuynh20

Is there a website call Lebron Talk? that has more info about Lebron Shoes?

hkhuynh20
I'm too lazy to fix my signature. I helped www.lebrontalk.com long time ago, the owner is too busy and had no time to update all inf.
This is the [color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]BEST[/color] tee in LeBron series!!!!

Daytime pic

Be on the look out for the blk/red lebron V's at the Camarillo outlet. They drop tomorrow and I believe they will be 79 or 89.99.

The number is 805-384-4480

Originally Posted by tupac003

Be on the look out for the blk/red lebron V's at the Camarillo outlet. They drop tomorrow and I believe they will be 79 or 89.99.

The number is 805-384-4480

pimp.gif

I would ask if anyone had pics of the dunkman pe's, but thats just wishful thinking being that we STILL haven't seen the REAL dunkman 4's yet
nerd.gif
I do like this gr colorwaythough, even with the absence of the logo... for me its the colorway that makes the shoe.

Can anybody please explain the situation with the Yankee V's.

I've been through a few pages, nothing but confusion. Limited release but they'll be more chances?

^ They were announced as a limited release that came out yesterday. Yesterday passed, and they were scooped up quick.

But people that know their stuff have been dropped hints that their release yesterday will NOT be the only chance to get them.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ They were announced as a limited release that came out yesterday. Yesterday passed, and they were scooped up quick.

But people that know their stuff have been dropped hints that their release yesterday will NOT be the only chance to get them.
If you can drop more please. No matter what you made my night.

im LOVING those gr dunkmans. they look better than the mr. basketballs IMO. but if i still have a chance to get any of the 2, of course i'll still choosethe basketball ones. lol. but yeah, those are hot.!
pimp.gif
the eastbay picsgive them no justice.

Anyone see the pair of Yankee 5's signed by Varejao? I would think that would actually lower the value.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Edit- Photos by abt from kenlu.net

* Hope you don't mind
286vfhg.jpg

29yo7r9.jpg

33c5644.jpg

2uhwz1d.jpg

i3g9oo.jpg

24mvm3a.jpg
Joints look sick in the 2nd n 3rd pic.... NICE, i might pick up these, im still waiting on the Chinas, B day lebrons and now these.....
pimp.gif

a lot emphasis on waiting, so i guess its a few months away....asg..
^^^Sounds logical.... ASG in the bronx

Other possibilities based on those clues...
March 25 S.T. @ Cleveland
March 31st Home Opener @ Yankees stadium...(although not against the Indians)
April 25th -28th 4 game series @ Cleveland (2 of which are televised and would make for good free advertising about the release)
?????

Rock got us turned into lil shoe detectives on this one...More Clues Please!!!! This is fun...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom