***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Imagine the black in this negative was a dark, dark navy blue:

I think that would have been MUCH better, because that would look like a Yankee uniform. The Yankees don't wear navy blue unis with white pinstripes.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Imagine the black in this negative was a dark, dark navy blue:

I think that would have been MUCH better, because that would look like a Yankee uniform. The Yankees don't wear navy blue unis with white pinstripes.
nerd.gif

They still have an opportunity to release those; isn't this the final All-Star game at Yankee Stadium this year?

In reference to the Yankee lebron Vs

I am no where near a yankees fan, nor will I ever wear anything yankee related. However a good friend of mine is and he is leaving for Iraq and is going to bethere for AT LEAST a year. If anyone is willing to step up and hook me with these for retail, so that I can give them to my boy, I can't tell you howgrateful I'd be. I know he's going to be in brown combat boots for over 12 months and if I were able to give them to him at the airport when we saygoodbye, I think it would mean the world to him.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

HMACK... your not goin to make him Travel with those things are ya? They make them keep the Duffel bag at a minimum weight and I don't know if he'dwant to take those over there and have someone gaffle him!! lol

Rock, you might be suprised at how many of our highly appreciated Armed Forces are stationed overseas that have shoes shipped to them. We normally sendsomething to an APO or FPO address every week. With something that rare I'd prolly leave em here though if I wasn't able to wear them. lol

Yeah Rock I never really thought about that. I was just thinking, Hey I want to do this for my friend.

He is a Captain in the Army so I'm thinking he's got more pull then others. Id rather not ask him and ruin the surprise.

^ To err on the side of caution, I'd give myself a backup plan if I were you.

You want to surprise him, so I think you should stick with the plan of giving them to him at the airport. But if it were me, I would then tell him 'If youcan't carry these with you, or you'd rather not carry 'em with you, I'll just keep 'em for you 'till you get back. Or I can mail'em to you if you just don't want to carry them with you right now because of the minimum weight you're allowed to take with you.'

Either way, I hope someone hooks you up.
smile.gif

Yeah hint hint....if anyone hooks me up, I have a nice gig going with the ravens, I'll gladly throw a free pair of tickets your way for any game nextseason.

any1 willing to hook-up a fellow n'ter willing to pay gud price but not OD price ... PM me i got shoes to trade too so i can do shoes/cash if anyoneinterested

Alright, listen: you guys need to chill with the hookup requests.

That's not what this forum is for, and that's not what this thread is for.

We have Buy/Sell forums for that.

Thanks.

I don't like the Yankees...hell...I don't like ANY baseball whatsoever. I'd almost rather watch a Washington Mystics/San Antonio Starzz game on aSaturday summer night while my friends went out only to get continually rejected w/ their feeble pick-up lines...but there's just not that "WOWfactor" that makes me want to drop $200 on these.

Some shoes have it. I just click "Confirm Payment" via Paypal.com at times without thinking twice...but these...I like em, they have nice details andthe color-blocking is sweet...but just not that added wow factor.

Ska, I never took out the time to read your sig, but geez....you never have to explain yourself when it comes to sports do you?

Get it ALL out of the way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ska, I never took out the time to read your sig, but geez....you never have to explain yourself when it comes to sports do you?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

think that would have been MUCH better, because that would look like a Yankee uniform. The Yankees don't wear navy blue unis with white pinstripes.

I also thought about this...but since I NEED a pair of these (and plan on rocking them, not leaving them in my closet to rot), I'm glad they made them theway they are because a white type of wool would have become dirty QUICKLY...especially if you're trying to go see a game in the Bronx
wink.gif

i know we're in the yankee craze right now.. but what's up with the HWC (orange/white/blue) Vs Lebron wore last november? any info on those?

So I decided that $200+ is too much to make a run for these yankees considering I can't stand baseball and never wear blue...If they were $140 I would beall over them...especially since they have no added features that other Bron 5's don't have...Hype shouldn't be a reason for Nike to raise retailunless it comes with some special gimmick like the mr. Basketballs did...

However, if Bron drops 50+ tonight against the knicks and is wearing these kicks then I will be pissed I didn't grab any....
ohwell.gif

Does anyone actually think he'll wear the YANKEES version of his shoe while playing for CLEVELAND??? Ain't gonna happen. He didn't wear the Mr.Basketballs when they dropped, why would he wear the Yankees??? Don't be disappointed tonight...

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

However, if Bron drops 50+ tonight against the knicks and is wearing these kicks then I will be pissed I didn't grab any....
ohwell.gif

why would that make you want to drop $200+ for them? shoot, if he dropped 101 on the Knicks while wearing some flip flops would you go and try to findyourself a pair?
laugh.gif

why would that make you want to drop $200+ for them? shoot, if he dropped 101 on the Knicks while wearing some flip flops would you go and try to find yourself a pair?
If they were nice flip flops, and the game was a career milestone like that...YES!
laugh.gif

I like shoes for their design and historical value...Like I will buy the AS versions of his shoes when he wins MVP, no matter how ugly they may be...

Hopefully (as long as he stays healthy), years down the road when he's retired and done setting NBA records, I will have the shoes he wore while he did itin a case on display with a pic of him breaking the record...Just like I did with the the other guy who wore 23 on his Jersey...

Originally Posted by mannyomar22

Does anyone actually think he'll wear the YANKEES version of his shoe while playing for CLEVELAND??? Ain't gonna happen. He didn't wear the Mr. Basketballs when they dropped, why would he wear the Yankees??? Don't be disappointed tonight...

Watch tonight's Cavs-Knicks game

saw these pics on kenlu

119rq2.jpg

120ur6.jpg

121pn2.jpg

115yw2.jpg

116kf7.jpg

117fd1.jpg

118tz0.jpg

not sure if posted already..but i didnt really look

eastbay has the 'dunkman' color up for pre-sale

17253002_l.jpg

**edit: its not for pre-order, its on back-order

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by mannyomar22

Does anyone actually think he'll wear the YANKEES version of his shoe while playing for CLEVELAND??? Ain't gonna happen. He didn't wear the Mr. Basketballs when they dropped, why would he wear the Yankees??? Don't be disappointed tonight...

Watch tonight's Cavs-Knicks game

saw these pics on kenlu

119rq2.jpg

120ur6.jpg
first pair def a work shoe.....

Mez 0ne:

laugh.gif

Here's the thing that's interesting about your comment, Mez: I made my sig because I was sickof having to explain things all the time. "How are you a Titans fan when they're in TN but you grew up on the Lakers in SoCal?" "Wait,shouldn't you be a UCLA or a USC fan. Why are in a UK thread like they're your team?" I've never claimed any teams other than the first 5named in my sig, but stayed assuming different things, trying to paint me as some bandwagonner or something. So I made the sig to get it all out of the waybecause I was sick of constantly being interrogated.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom