***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

i think they'll be more than 250. check out marqueesole and you'll see the yankees were only priced at 300 usd. that's low for a site known forputting up high prices.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

^^ I believe you, but I'm just not sure if I want to take the risk because you are unable to provide concrete info. I live in NY as I said before but not in the city so I was planning on driving down there. Are you positive I won't have a problem getting these in 2 weeks? Im on spring break so I dont really mind driving down there.
Bro.. you are in NYC so sure go and grab a pair since you will be getting them for retail.... this "info" if you will is for the folks outside of NYC whose wallets may be itching to grab a pair on the resell.....
ohwell.gif

I can fully understand the increased value on the resell with the Mr. Basketballs as those numbers were low.... that is not the case here with it being hyped as 123 pairs total when ABT just told you all that pairs were released overseas a month ago...

IF you are in NYC- cop um
happy.gif

IF not and you are willing to pay the "convience charge"- make it happen
pimp.gif

If you are willing to wait.... wait....
nerd.gif

I see.
By the way, I think you read my post wrong. I live in New York but NYC. I live in the state's capital Albany and I was planning on drivingdown to the city as its only a 2 hr drive. But if these will be readily available I wouldnt mind saving on gas
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tmac360

i think they'll be more than 250. check out marqueesole and you'll see the yankees were only priced at 300 usd. that's low for a site known for putting up high prices.

They WERE $229 when marqueesole had multiple sizes about a month ago.

from what im hearing theyll be more available than the mr. basketballs, thats on availability, i dunno how long you would be willing to wait, i think itdepends on how fast these go, or if there will be another release...which is what rudolph might be hinting at

Yeah... I thought I was the only one that read Bib10 mention they released in China. This already shows they aren't an HoH exclusive. Which would make BigG wrong. Then of course we can't count Marqueesole because they ALWAYS get exclusive shoes.

So I wonder if that means he believes there is still only 123 pairs to release?

And no.. I wasn't kidding about wagering your site against a pair of Yanks buddy.

Also, for the guy who mentioned Nike advertising the Yankees early. That wasn't actually Nike. That was the AP News Wire lifting pics from Niketalk andleaking it and ESPN and other news Channels picking it up and running with it.

All the while NO ONE gave NT credit or ANYONE else (Bib10) credit for the pic posted. In the end Nike got FREE pub for it, as Lebron just happen to be in townplaying Portland that evening which everyone attended the game.

This happens every year Lebron plays Portland, since its only ONCE a year. Gotta go see your Bread and Butter for Nike Basketball right?

I am goin to giggle until I pee on myself and be happy for the guys outside of NYC who get these however. Greg went from me asking him a question (takin it thewrong way) to actually just annoying with his omnipotentence.

I dont even get annoyed easily either. lol I'm sure he will make a great press announcement when these pop up in places other than HoH... (Like they did inChina) (Which would make him wrong already actually).. lol

They WERE $229 when marqueesole had multiple sizes about a month ago.
WOW
eek.gif
really?? i should check that site more often then.paying only 30 bucks to get them for a month early aint bad at all.

LOLOLOL

Thanks bib10... or did you fly over from Asia and get those from HoH early?? lol

Those are freaking sick!!!...I need a pair of those. The Mr. Basketballs had a nice locker and all but IMO these shoes look better. I really do hope these arein abundance like stated above.

PS. If any1 here can help me out on a pair in sz. 10, please pm me.

How is a shoe going to have already released in China, but then someone sticks to their guns that the shoe will only release at House of Resellers?
nerd.gif

^^Ska...
CDDPOArallypic1.jpg

I know Greg got his info based off Factory stuff perhaps, but just know you will see the Release tomorrow ONLY at HoH....then after that....

WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT.... WAIT FOR IT

^ Oh, I really don't care about the shoe; eff the Yankees.
laugh.gif
Catch ME wearing something Yankee-related, and I guarantee you: you're either dreaming,or the world has gone very, VERY wacky for some reason.
laugh.gif

I know they're still LeBrons, and there's no Yankee logo on the shoe, but still, we all know why they were made; for his favorite MLB team, the EvilEmpire. Just on that alone, count me the heck out.
nerd.gif

When these first came at marqueesole.com [Yankee V's] about the last week of the January he had a sizes from 7.5-9. He kept changin prices day by day assomeone started to notice. I got mines from there but I didnt pay 300 or more, I paid almost retail when post em on there. Goodluck to everyone I've seenpeople are already camping out, most likely resellers. FYI theres one online release on them osneakers.com for [450]
eek.gif

if anyone in nyc can hook it up with sz 11.5 or 12 on the yankees V PM me ill offer gud money/trade or just straight up money thanks

DSK aka iLLoQuent:
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Oh, I really don't care about the shoe; eff the Yankees.
laugh.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
smh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Man...the more and more I look at the shoes....................I don't even know.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Hey, it's all in fun, bro. I've got plenty of respect for the Yankees and plenty of Yankee fans.

And to add on to what I said earlier: I think any Yankee + basketball fan or any Yankee + LeBron fan HAS to try as hard as they can to get these. I think itwas a good concept by Nike, and I hope they make a Yankee LeBron every year.

Back
Top Bottom