The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

A little confused. ASG = Big Bang/Galaxys? If not, how do they look like? I tried googling and thats what came up.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

A little confused. ASG = Big Bang/Galaxys? If not, how do they look like? I tried googling and thats what came up.
true... ASG = Big Bang = Galaxy

any kobes slated to drop on 3/2?

somethin tells me YOTD are gonna release that day

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Luong1209

true... ASG = Big Bang = Galaxy
Got it, thanks for clarifying that.

Jeez!!.. 
eek.gif

What the F*** is Nike thinking?...

I need to rob a bank again!!..

Good thing this Kobes aren't Supremes... 
happy.gif

whyyyyyy release them the same night as the IV's, just gonna make it that much harder for everyone to cop either of them.
30t6p3b.gif
They don't - the IV's release the week before on the 18th

Originally Posted by macmanmike

whyyyyyy release them the same night as the IV's, just gonna make it that much harder for everyone to cop either of them.
30t6p3b.gif
They don't - the IV's release the week before on the 18th
I think he's talking about the Cloaks, which also release on the 18th

Im 80% sure ima pass on the cloaks. Theyll prob be hard to get, and the colorway reminds me of the chaos v with the same color change and the ink v so id rather have a colorway I dont have aka sharks. Good luck to those who want them.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Sharks or Galaxy Kobes? Hmmm...

Galaxy since the sharks are supposed to be a gr and you should be able to get them later on
Where's your info on general release? I didn't see that.

So much dropping on the 18th, people are going to have decide what they want to get, might make some stuff easier to get that anticipated.

Ok so im gunna have to choose between BHM kobe, sharks, jellyfish, and allstar game galaxy. If u had to choose only 2 of those which ones would you get?

Yeah galaxys are must copps i think! Those poison dart frogs or jellyfish whatever there called are gunna be sikk but prob the hardest copp out of all of them like the most limited right? HOH prob getting those aswell.

This back and forth of sharks being a gr or limited sucks. We need solid info on what they are.

Back
Top Bottom