Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

just picked these up...
happy.gif
23532.jpg
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Those black/grey > majority of what's out/yet to come.
Cosign 100%

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Even Tho Its A GR Release
This CW To Me Is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hate the Kobe VII....but I think you just sold me. Your pics make these look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

So big bangs release on feb 15? its about $240 on kicks-crew.

Thought that was just when Kicks-crew was selling them and the actual release date was 2/25? The 15th is next Wednesday. Could be wrong though.....

TRIED to buy the Sharks yesterday.. no go.
will just wait for the beautiful black/greys in the outlets.

thinking if I should get the cloaks or the big bang.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Hope the QS Feb. 18th rumor isn't true :/
i hope Feb 18th aint true period, i dont need NDC crashing because i need them IV retros
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

So big bangs release on feb 15? its about $240 on kicks-crew.

Thought that was just when Kicks-crew was selling them and the actual release date was 2/25? The 15th is next Wednesday. Could be wrong though.....
Yeah im tripping, most kobe's releases friday nights. yeah should be 17th or 24th pst.  Just in time for my tax returns to come in!

I'm for sure going 1/2 size up on these after how the leopards felt.

I dont know about ya'll but I'm not really feeling the Kobe VIIs as much as I thought I would. Dont get me wrong, I love the design of the shoe.. but these colorways are not impressing me. A lot of them are predominantly dull colors with the exception of the Cheetahs. (Black, Grey, Dark colors in general) The Sharks are pretty creative.. But the ZK6s were very creative.. the themes were nice, the materials were nice.. whether they used nubuck, patent leather, or tumbled leather under the heel cup. I just feel that the #system was the most creative thing they've attempted to do with this shoe. I feel the Big Bang theme is dumb for all of this years all star shoes. No creativity with the Kobe VIIs at all.. I hope they surprise me these next couple of months..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I dont know about ya'll but I'm not really feeling the Kobe VIIs as much as I thought I would. Dont get me wrong, I love the design of the shoe.. but these colorways are not impressing me. A lot of them are predominantly dull colors with the exception of the Cheetahs. (Black, Grey, Dark colors in general) The Sharks are pretty creative.. But the ZK6s were very creative.. the themes were nice, the materials were nice.. whether they used nubuck, patent leather, or tumbled leather under the heel cup. I just feel that the #system was the most creative thing they've attempted to do with this shoe. I feel the Big Bang theme is dumb for all of this years all star shoes. No creativity with the Kobe VIIs at all.. I hope they surprise me these next couple of months..

I have a feeling they are holding back for the elites

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I have a feeling they are holding back for the elites
I've been trying to get on the train but I just can't. been copping zk6 (selling my zk5/zk4) which is now my favorite all time.
after what happened to my pairs/experience while playing... it's hard to come back from that. But every release I check out
the shoe and see if I like it. Hopefully I pick up the cloaks/big bangs.

I'm definitely waiting for the elites right now. I feel no love for the 7 and maybe those will perform like beasts on the hardwood!
</rant>

I still think it's too early to judge the colorways for the VIIs. It hasn't even been 2 months since they released in late December, and I think they're still trying some creative stuff with things like print designs on the upper (Leopards, Sharks), iridescence (Cloaks), and a bit of 3M/GITD with the ASG/Big Bangs. It's also tough comparing these to previous Kobes because the IV/V/VI each had 30+ or 40+ colorways by the end, and we've seen maybe just 10 or so of the VIIs? I'll admit that I've generally liked the KDs and Brons this year a little more than the Kobes so far, but I think it'll be easier to judge these maybe in another couple months, at least in terms of colorways offered.

Nike must have more colorways coming for this sig, look at lebron and KD!!! they will not leave kobe in their shadows concords, sharks, and jelly/cloaks/ink are top 3 for me thus far
looking forward to more designs hopefully some DK, Carpe, ACES, lower merion, glass blue, etc

man all these dates!!! good thing i'm not interested in the sharks or wolfs. and the asg and cloaks are both regulars and not supremes which means 140 and not 180
smile.gif

i have so many pairs to cop tho...cloak kobes, big bang kobe & lebrons, foamposite galaxies, and i'm on the fence for the iv's now.

edit

Originally Posted by ndc

[table][tr][td]02/03/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Cool Grey/White-Metallic Silver[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-007[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/04/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System[/td][td]Black/White-Wolf Grey-Cool Grey[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/11/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System BHM[/td][td]Midnight Fog/Black-Pure Platinum[/td][td]$140[/td][td]530961-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/11/12[/td][td]KD IV BHM[/td][td]Midnight Fog/Black[/td][td]$95[/td][td]530960-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/11/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 BHM[/td][td]Midnight Fog/Black[/td][td]$170[/td][td]530962-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/14/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System[/td][td]Obsidian/White-Blue Grey-Current Blue[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-401[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/18/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System[/td][td]Black/Court Purple-Turquoise Blue[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-005[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom KD IV ASG[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Total Orange-Dark Grey[/td][td]$95[/td][td]520814-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 ASG[/td][td]Total Orange/Metallic Silver-Team Orange-Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]520811-800[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System ASG[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-Total Orange-Volt[/td][td]$140[/td][td]520810-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

shoooooot, im probably definitely gonna pass on the retro iv's now lol

Back
Top Bottom