The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

will be shooting for the Cheetahs. 

But will be in Vegas the weekend they release.. can anyone shed some light on a sneaker spot on the strip for the best chance of coppin..
I think theres a niketown in cesars palace if im not mistaken

idk about the cheetahs being real limited but i do know that they are making GS sizes for the cheetahs so im guessing it will be the same amount as the Xmas cheetahs if not GR

people are hating on the WTK cuz they didn't get a pair...and im pretty darn sure you all tried too (especially to resell)

Took a casual stroll into Nordstrom Rack and found these for $65. And with the Play Strong insert as the default insole I don't think its been tried on much if at all. The shape is very nice I just hate how they cut off the top lid. Both inserts available so I put the Play fast in. I think that's how I'm going to rock them.

pics from my instagram:

More than anything I was amazed how nice they looked on feet. The Shark c/w was also available in my size for $65 but it strangely it didn't fit like how the Tour Yellows did. Sharks felt tight and constricting and there was nothing bigger so I had to pass. Would've copped both!  

^^congrats!!

sh** i was downtown and forgot to go to the racks :smh:

oh wait forgot their was a thunderstorm here and i wanted to leave asap after lol

^^they are making gs size so its either release like the ASG and xmas ones

the only real limited release we got were cloaks and wtk

people are hating on the WTK cuz they didn't get a pair...and im pretty darn sure you all tried too (especially to resell)

You trippin homie. I coulda copped my boy got 2 sz 13s and offered me them for retail. I said nah because they are *** ugly. But to each his own...

Price doesnt mean anything. If you like the shoe, get the shoe, not for how much its worth. Buy what you like. IMO, Cloaks and galaxies are on a different level than every other colorway. Theres no comparison
These guy here speaks wisdom...I'm one of those ppl who never believed in the pricing of shoes on EBay. Cuz, to me its a limited shoe, but I only paid $140 just like the rest of the regular pairs. I wanna know who the hell comes up w/ the pricing for these shoes...To me a profit, is a profit. rather its $25...If I buy a pair of shoes that cost me only $100 and they're limited but this person trades me a pair that cost him $200 that's not limited but I wanted them...I felt like I won

Again, one of the dumbest and most illogical arguments that pops up on this site.

So, say someone didn't like the shoe when the pics first dropped. Does that mean they only hate them because they missed out? 

Are we not allowed to dislike a shoe? 99.9% of the cats that picked them up did so because of the hype and the limited tag (the .1% is flipnotize and edwin). 

Price doesnt mean anything. If you like the shoe, get the shoe, not for how much its worth. Buy what you like. IMO, Cloaks and galaxies are on a different level than every other colorway. Theres no comparison
These guy here speaks wisdom...I'm one of those ppl who never believed in the pricing of shoes on EBay. Cuz, to me its a limited shoe, but I only paid $140 just like the rest of the regular pairs. I wanna know who the hell comes up w/ the pricing for these shoes...To me a profit, is a profit. rather its $25...If I buy a pair of shoes that cost me only $100 and they're limited but this person trades me a pair that cost him $200 that's not limited but I wanted them...I felt like I won
Pretty much. 

I have a shoe you want, and you have a shoe I want. Lets deal and get it over with. We both end up happy.

^^they are making gs size so its either release like the ASG and xmas ones
the only real limited release we got were cloaks and wtk

Cloaks were limited? I know they came out with the cement 4's and shut down NDC, but I didn't know they were limited like the WTK's. Didn't people say the cloaks sat after release for a day or two after?

My top 5:

1. Cloak
2. ASG
3. XMAS
4. Mint PDF
5. WTK

Those are the only KBVII's I own, too. Need to pick up sharks and Wolf's soon before they dry up, tho.

Have sharks/wolf's made it to the outlets yet?

Wolves are indeed drying up. I had to get them before they are gone. Can't find them in stores anywhere except online. They came in today from Footlocker. One bill will probably be the lowest I'll come across for them. Gold Medals then I'm gonna lay low until the VIIIs. Hope there isn't anything that's a must have popping up in the waning months.

WTK is the ugliest VII. C'mon man. IMO of course. Sharks are a top 5 cw...

anyhoo..

these are sooo good. They say it's limited. Again I'm not hyping them just dropping
info. One store got 1 size run but that doesn't really mean anything because other
stores could've gotten a lot more.

WTK is the ugliest VII. C'mon man. IMO of course. Sharks are a top 5 cw...
anyhoo..

these are sooo good. They say it's limited. Again I'm not hyping them just dropping
info. One store got 1 size run but that doesn't really mean anything because other
stores could've gotten a lot more.

Dammit. They look good in that picture...Not crazy about the white midsole, but the print looks really vibrant there. Retail/Less than retail or no buy for me. Thanks for the info.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom