The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

is trading cloaks for WTK a good deal or a lowball offer?

I would have to agree with ohmygosher. The Cloaks are infinitely better than the WTK, but for whatever reason the WTK are going for about $70-$110 more then the Cloaks depending on how and where you buy them. I have a pair of WTK myself and I've seen the Cloaks in person several time, cant find a damn soul to trade me the Cloaks. Dont wanna be botherer with selling the WTK either. So if you're getting the Cloaks to keep then jump on it!

I would have to agree with ohmygosher. The Cloaks are infinitely better than the WTK, but for whatever reason the WTK are going for about $70-$110 more then the Cloaks depending on how and where you buy them. I have a pair of WTK myself and I've seen the Cloaks in person several time, cant find a damn soul to trade me the Cloaks. Dont wanna be botherer with selling the WTK either. So if you're getting the Cloaks to keep then jump on it!

thanks for the response.. im on the fence on the WTK.. i like them.. i have the cloaks and thought about trading.. but if the WTK are valued higher, chances are small that this trade will go down.

Is the gold swoosh on the USA Gold Medal VII just like the Elite version? My buddy just got a pair of the black Elites and the swoosh rubs off after ONE hour of hooping. If so, that alone will make me pass on the Elites and Gold Medal VII's. It's a shame because I think the gold swoosh is one of the best looking part of the shoe.

Is the gold swoosh on the USA Gold Medal VII just like the Elite version? My buddy just got a pair of the black Elites and the swoosh rubs off after ONE hour of hooping. If so, that alone will make me pass on the Elites and Gold Medal VII's. It's a shame because I think the gold swoosh is one of the best looking part of the shoe.
Pics of anyone's Elites pair after balling? I want to see the gold rubbing off before I buy a pair to ball in.

WTk are worth $300-$350 and Cloaks are worth like $250-300
Price doesnt mean anything. If you like the shoe, get the shoe, not for how much its worth. Buy what you like. IMO, Cloaks and galaxies are on a different level than every other colorway. Theres no comparison

Price doesnt mean anything. If you like the shoe, get the shoe, not for how much its worth. Buy what you like. IMO, Cloaks and galaxies are on a different level than every other colorway. Theres no comparison

I think price has everything to do with it when you are trading shoes. If the WTK are selling for more then the Cloaks, then cash would have to be added to the person trying to trade their cloaks for WTK.

All this Cloak/WTK talk. They are both 2 unique sneakers in their own way so I can't see how somebody says 1 is better than the other. It all comes down to personal taste. I actually like the WTK the best, galaxies and finally the cloaks.

now is the time when I regret not buying cloaks and galaxies
mean.gif

now is the time when I regret not buying cloaks and galaxies
mean.gif
I got lucky with both.

Got through on NDC for the cloaks. Nike initially sent me a cancellation email for those and my cement IVs but in the end they just cancelled the jays.

Got the galaxies from the homie "komatoast" for retail shipped. Got the text during spring break and they were waiting for me when I got back home.

I got lucky with both.

Got through on NDC for the cloaks. Nike initially sent me a cancellation email for those and my cement IVs but in the end they just cancelled the jays.

Got the galaxies from the homie "komatoast" for retail shipped. Got the text during spring break and they were waiting for me when I got back home.
damn bro.. I was too focused at getting the galaxy foams at the time and now I wished I would of taken the easy route with the Kobes
eyes.gif

Last edited:
It's personal opinion really...If someone likes the WTK's better than Cloaks, Wolf's, Sharks, why knock it?

My Top 10:
1. Galaxy
2. WTK
3. Christmas
4. Cloaks
5. Lower Merion
6. USA
7. Wolfs
8. Home Elite
9. Away Elite
10. Black/Grey

I own all except the Home Elite, & balled in all except for Cloaks, Away Elite & WTK.

AND I still like the 6's better... :nthat: :lol:

-Pete

will be shooting for the Cheetahs. 

But will be in Vegas the weekend they release.. can anyone shed some light on a sneaker spot on the strip for the best chance of coppin..

Last I heard about the cheetahs was that they were gonna be a GR. Is that still gonna be the case and is there a confirmed RD?

Back
Top Bottom