The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Sale on at NT London - 1/3 off all sneakers on the table

2njftjt.jpg

^^del sol colorways>south beach colorways. Maybe the chaos colorway would=sb colorway in the Kobe line even tho it doesn't have as much hype behind it?

got my Aces yesterday.... Pretty damn happy with em! Not as nice as past releases, but Nike did a good job on em! Now waiting on black/greys (I don't understand how these dont get more love, one of the best cws released so far IMO), and cloaks...

Originally Posted by scotballer5

Sale on at NT London - 1/3 off all sneakers on the table

2njftjt.jpg

damn cheetahs sitting there!?  Hope they don't have size 11. nothing I can really do about it anyway.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

not to get anybody upset but Kobe doesnt play in the "Play Strong"... if you didnt know kobe ONLY plays in the "Play Fast" its just he has a play fast with a tounge like the rest of us and he also has a play fast with a sleeve.... Kobe hasnt played in a Lunar midsole option since the Kobe 4... (Unless u count he experimenting with the option during testing)
oh and also Kobe midsoles can NOT be removed from his shoe... they r sewn in like a regular footbed....

Not doubting you, but where is all this info from?
Originally Posted by bigj505

got the lower merion (spelling?) kobes in today. hoped theyd look better in person.

.... Nope.TB colorway all the way

mine arrive tomorrow... I'm a fan of the LM series, hopefully I'm not disappointed
frown.gif

paid for my cloaks today (retail+shipping+a lil extra I added, but he didn't ask for)... Starting to get a lil excited lol. I'm hoping these are as nice as everyone is saying. I've only seen pics of em so far...
I was talking with my an EKIN that was down here in Orlando for All Star Weekend about the best shoes of the year so far.... we got in to a conversation about the "Kobe System" and thats how it came up....  

Us Americans need to stop the madness... lol...Got some heat coming back home! Pictures from yesterday morning...

m9q6p5.jpg

ve3c3.jpg

wig09.jpg

sneakerheads most likely got their 1 or 2 pairs already...

but no resellers to grab all the other pairs.

damn Nike...put those berlin stock back on NDC! nobody in Europe really gives a crap about Js, lebrons and kobes...@*!+ we need those galaxies
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure there are plenty of sneaker heads just less resellers.

Peace

Most dudes in Europe are bigger fans of running/training shoes, and other brands. There isn't a huge basketball following like there is in the states.

Yea I live overseas a lot of good shoes sit. but sometimes with exchange rates there more money. (not by much)

I think im only in for 1 more pair of 7s.

I used my 6 insole together witht he 7 shoe theory and once again it felt great. but stretching the tongue could be a potential problem I think I need to find a gel insole or something a little thinner at the heel cup.

I like the 7 designs, cws, all that.. but the performance and pain my arch feels (even with a thin foot) is just not necessary for me to pay 140+ for a shoe when 6s feel great and other designs feel great.

If I can find a solution to make the archs of my feet stop aching then id be all in for 7 because of the lock down feeling. but as far as running around with them balling.. I can't do it. and ive logged some time in with the shoes to try and break them in

Has anybody heard anything about a Draft Day color way? I'm thinking if executed correctly, they could turn out pretty nice.

Any info is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom