The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

just picked up a ds pair of the Kobe 7 christmas/cheetah in my size for $70 shipped from nike.
whats the current trade bait>?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

wow this thread is real slow
ohwell.gif

need help guys im stuck in a decsion on what shoe to get,.

its between black/maize huarache 2k4 or the VII Dukes???? thanks
i'd wait on the Dukes
grin.gif
 since they're moving pretty slow, you can probably get those for under retail in a  month or two
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

not to get anybody upset but Kobe doesnt play in the "Play Strong"... if you didnt know kobe ONLY plays in the "Play Fast" its just he has a play fast with a tounge like the rest of us and he also has a play fast with a sleeve.... Kobe hasnt played in a Lunar midsole option since the Kobe 4... (Unless u count he experimenting with the option during testing)
oh and also Kobe midsoles can NOT be removed from his shoe... they r sewn in like a regular footbed....

Hmmm that makes sense
don't know about that one.
Kobe was spotted with two sneakers in his locker the other night.
PDFs and Play Strong Del Sols.
he ended up wearing the PDFs WITH play strong sleeves.

how do you explain that with the info you dropped?

his del sol's probably have play strong sleeve with play fast insole. 
i kinda believe it. when you love a shoe, you want to play in that shoe and no other shoe (or setup for that matter). you get used to it, and any other setup sucks to you

we'll need someone to get their hands on PEs and we'll know for sure. 

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

just picked up a ds pair of the Kobe 7 christmas/cheetah in my size for $70 shipped from nike.
how?

^isn't it quite known that the majority of NTers with aged wisdom do most of thier shopping at outlets?

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

Most you'll get is $250 for them if you're lucky.

WOW I guess since I couldn't get a pair of the cloaks someone was looking out for me I will be getting some heat coming back my way from EUROPE! Though prices are bit higher due to the exchange rate, its still better then reseller prices! WINNER WINNER chicken DINNER!

Originally Posted by 23since85

I got an email confirmation from nike for the cloaks on the restock and received the dreaded cancellation email tonite!!!!
mad.gif
 Whats even worse is earlier today they called me to confirm my order.

Same boat here bro.

Not only were the Cloaks cancelled they kindly cancelled my LeBron South Beach Slides!

I'm really loving Nike today, oh yea I am.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

I got an email confirmation from nike for the cloaks on the restock and received the dreaded cancellation email tonite!!!!
mad.gif

Same boat here bro.

Not only were the Cloaks cancelled they kindly cancelled my LeBron South Beach Slides!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ask for a gift card, they should give you at least a $50 card.

Wore my cloaks for the first time yesterday. Amazing! Breaking necks everywhere. Glad I copped 2 pair (1 off KB24, 1 C.L.). This is easily the best cw of the zk7's.

Originally Posted by spadil5

Originally Posted by NikeRider

mad.gif

Same boat here bro.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ask for a gift card, they should give you at least a $50 card.

yep. best they could do. but they should offer the giftcard even without you requesting for it after they cancelled your order

missed out again on the cloaks.
frown.gif
i'm at the point in my shoe collecting that i refuse to pay reseller prices for anything now. kinda nice to hear all the hating on the PDFs, because i might actually get a pair for retail pretty easily.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom