The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by abstractability

Pics are hot, shoes are not.

This...plus, those USA's.....
smokin.gif

How early should I head out to the Beverly center? I'm only looking to get the galaxy Kobes and the durant's?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I haven't been on NT in quite some time, so forgive my lazy %*% for not wanting to page back. 
@EastbayRep, will Eastbay be getting the ASG? Also, will the pack be up on NDC? 

I –– along with many others, I'm sure –– have work on Friday.. 
eyes.gif
frown.gif
Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Eastbay getting any of tha all star shoes?
We will be carrying the Kobe VII ASG when they are released on 2/24/12.  They will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Thursday night.  They are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

Online only or phone orders as well?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Are any of these all star shoes droppin in europe? NDC?

Europe got them last year, and they SAT for a long time. People in USA were salty they could not order from the Euro NDC...
grin.gif

Got me some Cloaks in 11.5.  I normally wear an 11 and don't usually settle for the 11.5. Is it that much of a difference in the half sizes on the VIIs?

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

How early should I head out to the Beverly center? I'm only looking to get the galaxy Kobes and the durant's?
They get a good amount, I'm prob gonna be there around 3 or 4 in the morning. They open at 7. And they always get a boat load of exclusives. They had roughly 100 of the cloaks and sold out completely by 1 o'clock afternoon on Saturday.  I got there too late due to some other issue.

Originally Posted by IROCKEMRELIGIOUSLY24

Got me some Cloaks in 11.5.  I normally wear an 11 and don't usually settle for the 11.5. Is it that much of a difference in the half sizes on the VIIs?

Prob gonna fit good width wise, but they'll be a little long. Ima a 10.5 from the iv-vii and they fit good for me. A little snug in the front width wise, but not anything that bothers me. I wouldn't half size up.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I haven't been on NT in quite some time, so forgive my lazy %*% for not wanting to page back. 
@EastbayRep, will Eastbay be getting the ASG? Also, will the pack be up on NDC? 

I –– along with many others, I'm sure –– have work on Friday.. 
eyes.gif
frown.gif
Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Eastbay getting any of tha all star shoes?
We will be carrying the Kobe VII ASG when they are released on 2/24/12.  They will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Thursday night.  They are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.

EastbayRep - Ray
Online only or phone orders as well?
They will be available on our website and over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom