The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Will shoe palace be getting the all stars?

I really hope so and Shiekhs too, they are plentiful and close to my house, no driving all the way to HOH.

just bought cloaks off of a member for 155 shipped. pretty stoked to get them this week. up in the air if ill go for the asg's. i may sit online to try and cop for %$!!@ and gigs lol poison darts definitely look like one of the best cw's. still need the sharks tho im leaning towards them over the asg actually since i can get em for under 100

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by LA KB24

the squeak noise is really getting on my nerves for my sharks
mad.gif
|

i put baby powder and still makes that dumb noise!!!

The Chinas did that nonsense last year.  Only shoe that did that of mine.
yea im go return them tomorrow...i had to clean out all the baby powder i put in this shoe
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

the squeak noise is really getting on my nerves for my sharks
mad.gif
|

i put baby powder and still makes that dumb noise!!!

The Chinas did that nonsense last year.  Only shoe that did that of mine.
yea im go return them tomorrow...i had to clean out all the baby powder i put in this shoe
ohwell.gif

all you gotta do is peel off the insole near the zoom bag and i'm pretty sure that will fix the noise, when i had the bubble in mine and i did that the noise went away.

Just got my Cloaks in, and so Glad I ended up getting these. Better than I could have imagined in person.
Aslo the ASG Glow in the dark feature does glow much brighter (than the pictured showed) and rather long.
I also want to see those PDF in a different color although that mint green and black aren't bad. Would be pretty awesome if the mint green was glow in the dark.

the more and more I look at the ASG I dislike them..the pdf looks good..need more pics to make a decision though

after wearing my concord viis all day today...

1. All of the sevens feel to run small on me.... ive been a 10- 10.5 in iv, v, and vi (depending on the cw)
2. the insoles have come off, i had to crazy glue them back on....
3. i can feel the creased extra flap of the play strong insert on my heel, i feel like shaving it down to the level of the insole...

I was at the shoe store and decided to try on a size 11- 11.5 and they felt much more comfortable on my midfoot/toe area the higher i went up in size, it didn't feel like i was being choked there like i do when i wear my true size... but they were obviously too long.... maybe i should of gone up to size 11 on all my 7s, o well too late.

on another note, i didn't cop any camos last year and if these frogs are supposed to be like the camo pack of last year i will defiantly be PASSING! for now, just Galaxies, Wolfs, Volts and YOTD left for me to get...

I'm thinking of buying the sharks. I didn't feel like searching through 191 pages but could someone let me know how these fit? Big, small, true to size? Thanks in advance!

Even with the VI I noticed I had to go a half size up. So in stead of 9 1/2 I had to go to 10.. same with VII

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I know the BHM doesn't get love here, but just wanted to share these pics...

ZKVII BHM 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII BHM 03 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII BHM 04 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII BHM 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII BHM 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII BHM 07 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII BHM 08 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII BHM 09 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

I'll post a few more later...

A Masterpiece. Nice Work MJ.
BHM's don't look that good in real life though.  Background of the pics and colors make the shoe much more than it is.

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I know the BHM doesn't get love here, but just wanted to share these pics...http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjrod1985/6911793287/

I'll post a few more later...

A Masterpiece. Nice Work MJ.
BHM's don't look that good in real life though.  Background of the pics and colors make the shoe much more than it is.
MJRod could photograph a dog turd on top of a Nike box and make you want to buy it, his pics are always THAT good.
pimp.gif

Thanks homies...

@Danny... I live in Hawaii, that would be expensive for the plane tickets... haha...

LMAO at LEWI!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom