The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
how old are you? at 34 i'm crush this with the custom matching socks, now if i could only find a hat :nerd:

A few years older than you fam lol but I think I'll be able to rock em'!

Thanks fam! Unfortunately, never ordered from City Gear before and wasn't aware to check them out. I'll keep them in mind for future releases.
Nike still has a FSR and a couple of sites have nice size runs. I think you may have just panicked.

Yep. Our Datas will be 105 next weekend... been giving away my F&F coupons to random people at the gym. Hope they don't toss em in the trash :lol:

Can you call in and use a F&F coupon for a phone order?
Naw.

Nike still has a FSR and a couple of sites have nice size runs. I think you may have just panicked.
Naw.

Definitely would've bought from Nike first rather than Ebay but it's all good. I should've typed in the search box on Nike.com because when I just went to the basketball shoes category, I didn't automatically see it. The only regret I would say is not having a receipt with my purchase in case once on hand and decided is not for me, I would not be able to return. Other than that, I paid retail plus shipping.

Last edited:
Naw.

Definitely would've bought from Nike first rather than Ebay but it's all good. I should've typed in the search box on Nike.com because when I just went to the basketball shoes category, I didn't automatically see it. The only regret I would say is not having a receipt with my purchase in case once on hand and decided is not for me, I would not be able to return. Other than that, I paid retail plus shipping.

Not bad. I def like having that return option but it's not the end of the world. Congrats tho. I like them personally.

Those blue "limited" lows are said to be a part of the "Rise" Collection:   

Nike Basketball “Rise” Collection.

An annual summer tour taken by many of the league’s biggest stars to China has helped cultivate the “Rise” collection. This year featuring the Nike LeBron 12 low, LeBron Solider 9, Nike Kobe Venomenon 5, Nike KD Trey 5 III and the budding Nike Kyrie 1.  

You can see the rest of the shoes here:

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/07/20/nike-basketball-rise-collection/

Last edited:
Wait...are the Finish Your Breakfasts selling out? @23GOAT  having trouble finding his size. I was going to wait to pick them up but I don't want to lose out!

Wait...are the Finish Your Breakfasts selling out? @23GOAT
 having trouble finding his size. I was going to wait to pick them up but I don't want to lose out!

There are still sizes available on a few sites except I had a little hard time finding my size which is a 10.5 but @bigj505 showed me the way to full size run @nike.com. I guess I just didn't look hard enough but my pair was still retail from Ebay.

how old are you? at 34 i'm crush this with the custom matching socks, now if i could only find a hat
nerd.gif
You gonna give somebody a damn seizure with that outfit bro.
laugh.gif
you should see my kd plaid dots outfit
nerd.gif

I'm 99% sure the componets of the outfit is posted in the kd7 thread.....100% sure its posted in my ig.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom