The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
No store in my area got the Prisms/Finish your breakfast (well at least all my go to stores) so I had to resort to Ebay. I like the shoes and I know I can pull of the colorway but I'm not sure if my actual age will allow me to rock these lol. I guess we will see.

Last edited:
No store in my area got the Prisms/Finish your breakfast (well at least all my go to stores) so I had to resort to Ebay. I like the shoes and I know I can pull of the colorway but I'm not sure if my actual age will allow me to rock these lol. I guess we will see.
how old are you? at 34 i'm crush this with the custom matching socks, now if i could only find a hat
nerd.gif

This makes it seem like they aren't available online :lol:

This makes it seem like they aren't available online :lol:

Nike, Finishline, Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, Jimmy Jazz, Shiekh's or Shoe Palace.........either didn't have my size (sz10.5) or didn't carry it at all. Not familiar with other online websites.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom