The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Curious to see how good the "Tennis Ball" will look like. Of course there's that image of LeBron wearing them, but its bad quality doesn't show the shoes very well.

The Prisms' "official" nick name has to be one of the worst ever and I'm loving the way no one's using it. The smooth upper looks so better than the standard mesh and seems a lot more playable than most EXTs. These materials with a more subtle colorway would tempt me even at this price point. Comfy shoe and I've been wondering how they'd break in and compare to the Jordan XX.

The Prisms' "official" nick name has to be one of the worst ever and I'm loving the way no one's using it. The smooth upper looks so better than the standard mesh and seems a lot more playable than most EXTs. These materials with a more subtle colorway would tempt me even at this price point. Comfy shoe and I've been wondering how they'd break in and compare to the Jordan XX.
Nike is being desperate with that nickname. 

Just a reminder for those that are unaware; friends and family weekend is coming up at Nike outlets. If you can get a coupon, most 12s at the outlets can be had for about 105 (before tax). Worth a shot to try.

Last edited:
Just a reminder for those that are unaware; friends and family weekend is coming up at Nike outlets. If you can get a coupon, most 12s at the outlets can be had for about 105 (before tax). Worth a shot to try.
Yep. Our Datas will be 105 next weekend... been giving away my F&F coupons to random people at the gym. Hope they don't toss em in the trash :lol:

One hoh employee in NJ told me that they had a raffle for the pebbles/prisms and 5 people entered....

Back
Top Bottom