The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
showmebros
There are plenty of people in here that probably just finished eating....we don't want them to start spitting it up 
laugh.gif

Just Google 'Lebron 12 Christmas' 

(I'm still on the fence 
wink.gif
)

So is anyone forgoing the Infrared 6 tomorrow and grabbing the NSRLs?

I am not even attempting with the 6s, understand the history but just don't care for the shoe. I want the NSRL but wonder if I could wait till the discount comes.

So is anyone forgoing the Infrared 6 tomorrow and grabbing the NSRLs?

I am not even attempting with the 6s, understand the history but just don't care for the shoe. I want the NSRL but wonder if I could wait till the discount comes.
I'm getting the NSRL. I've had the 6's a total 4 times I think i can miss out on these.

I can see those NSRL's still being around Spring/Summer.  There are only a few in here that are hyping them up WAY more than they need to be. Relax, if you aren't waking up for the 6's...enjoy your morning and SLEEP. 

Last edited:

I can see those NSRL's still being around Spring/Summer.  There are only a few in here that are hyping them up WAY more than they need to be. Relax, if you aren't waking up for the 6's...enjoy your morning and SLEEP. 
the Dolphins are above .500l and now their cw is popular

the Dolphins are above .500l and now their cw is popular
laugh.gif
  Man I try to reserve my opinion and uphold the "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" ....but ever since I saw someone claim them to be the KP of the XII, my jimmies ain't been right since 
laugh.gif

....this is real life? This is the actual pair bron is going to pair? I'm so lost. one of the worst shoes I've ever seen. it legit looks like santa threw up in the woods
LOL You asked for it!! Just think, those things are going to be matched up with the Gold jerseys on top of that 
sick.gif
  I think the only thing keeping me on the fence is the Christmas spirit lmao

Like the NSRL's are selling out that you need to forgo anything
laugh.gif
I know nothing of production numbers. I have no clue when/if a shoe is going to be limited or not. Normally I use the forums as a metric to see how hard it will be to get a certain pair but sometimes you can throw that bs out the window.

Example- I really wanted the Hypercross "galaxy". Almost no one wanted them on this forum. I liked the colorway and the gitd additions and figured it would be an easy cop. It sold out in the first second of the release.

I know nothing of production numbers. I have no clue when/if a shoe is going to be limited or not. Normally I use the forums as a metric to see how hard it will be to get a certain pair but sometimes you can throw that bs out the window.

Example- I really wanted the Hypercross "galaxy". Almost no one wanted them on this forum. I liked the colorway and the gitd additions and figured it would be an easy cop. It sold out in the first second of the release.
Unfortunately for you, there are still a few rats left on Twitter that eat almost anything that has a scent remotely close to "hype" .  I've seen multiple posts with them trying to sell.  Keep your eye out on the sites that had them and keep an eye on the bay.... even though they are gone, doesn't mean that many people want them.  Kinda happened with me and the Random Yarn Flyknit Roshe, and then they popped up a few more times. Good luck! 

Unfortunately for you, there are still a few rats left on Twitter that eat almost anything that has a scent remotely close to "hype" .  I've seen multiple posts with them trying to sell.  Keep your eye out on the sites that had them and keep an eye on the bay.... even though they are gone, doesn't mean that many people want them.  Kinda happened with me and the Random Yarn Flyknit Roshe, and then they popped up a few more times. Good luck! 
Thanks, I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for them to pop back up.

Amen on this. Wouldn't be surprised if there are Nike social networking/marketing cats or just lower level employees intentionally hyping the shoe and fear mongering.

Not quite the same thing, but some Bell Canada employees were posting glowing reviews of some Bell iPhone app and got busted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bel...eviews-will-stop-but-critics-unsure-1.2852809

Back
Top Bottom