The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

the Dolphins are above .500l and now their cw is popular
laugh.gif
  Man I try to reserve my opinion and uphold the "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" ....but ever since I saw someone claim them to be the KP of the XII, my jimmies ain't been right since 
laugh.gif

....this is real life? This is the actual pair bron is going to pair? I'm so lost. one of the worst shoes I've ever seen. it legit looks like santa threw up in the woods
LOL You asked for it!! Just think, those things are going to be matched up with the Gold jerseys on top of that 
sick.gif
  I think the only thing keeping me on the fence is the Christmas spirit lmao
so what your saying is comparing the NSRL to the KPs is doing this to you

WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS??? :rolleyes

YOU MAY NOT TRY COP SOME $200+TAX KICKS THEN FAM....

#NONEOFMYBUSINESS 0]
I feel ya. It's only on layaway just because it's Xmas time and I do that so it secures my size and I don't gotta worry about it. Not a struggles issue.

Can't even front NT fam... Been talking cash money ish about the 12's since the first pics. Saw them in person for the first time tonight, the dunk forces and instinct's look good wholetime. So of course I had to try them on and they look good on foot lowkey. Guess they aren't that bad, I might pick up something for the right price/ colorway.

The XI's still much better tho.

im not surprised. they will restock in a bit :lol:

pairs all over locally tho

See I swore everybody was grabbing these on sale but yeah you're probably right.

its usually a good sign of quantity still being around when most sites still have stock also. i think ndc is the only one selling for 200 that sold out.

swoosh squad might have gone ham on them too since that was the only color that has been discounted on there so far.

Last edited:
Or maybe it's an elaborate trick to get a sneaker message board to discuss it, which leads to sneaker blogs and then social media to help ignite some Lebron shoe sales.

I can see those NSRL's still being around Spring/Summer.  There are only a few in here that are hyping them up WAY more than they need to be. Relax, if you aren't waking up for the 6's...enjoy your morning and SLEEP. 

Been saying this all week

This^^^

Also, kind of surprised Nike.com is already "sold out" of the instincts. Doesn't seem right...

It's one of the pitfalls of purchasing online - the retailer can control how much inventory is on display at a time. For in demand product like Nike/JB sneakers they can all but ensure that their product doesn't hit clearance.

Last edited:
Was the NSRL release date a online only change or in store too? Only curious because while I doubt many people know it is black friday so people will just grab em to grab em.

Bf25 is the new nba code for 25% off but they've excluded all nike shoes again, I don't get their tactic.

Back
Top Bottom