The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
That was fast. These aren't gonna sit long. FTL locator was wrong. Back order on the majors. Sell out on the minors. Weird release.

ISSUES WITH NDC, 8:26AM (LOCAL) AND IM STILL WAITING IN LINE.....

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVE ISSUES AND THE PROCESS OF EACH RELEASE DOESNT CHANGE. SMH

ISSUES WITH NDC, 8:26AM (LOCAL) AND IM STILL WAITING IN LINE.....

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVE ISSUES AND THE PROCESS OF EACH RELEASE DOESNT CHANGE. SMH
NDC has issues because of the bots and atcs, they can't delete the orders faster than they're being placed so they stop all processing like they've done to day and switch the link.

That sz 14 struggle
frown.gif
Man.
laugh.gif

If I miss out on the Datas I'm gonna feel some type of way.

Can somebody please tell what's up with the NSRL Footlocker release??? The store locator bugging out went to the local footlocker on the list and no NSRL Wtf!? The release of this shoe is shady!

Can somebody please tell what's up with the NSRL Footlocker release??? The store locator bugging out went to the local footlocker on the list and no NSRL Wtf!? The release of this shoe is shady!

I posted the locator was wrong a hour ago. 2 FTLs near me didn't know what I was talking about. I wouldn't sleep on these.

I got my NSRLs within a couple minutes on NDC but waited nearly 45 minutes before the Jordans got an "error." Then as I go to check out, NDC started massively freaking out and it took another half-hour to check out...

...but when I did get to my cart, the Lebrons AND Jordans were waiting there
smokin.gif

Man im pissed off, dsg cancels my order and by the time I get to nba store they are gone, these anywhere online below retail?

I posted the locator was wrong a hour ago. 2 FTLs near me didn't know what I was talking about. I wouldn't sleep on these.

I was worried about this. I called all my local hoh earlier in the week and they either didn't know which sneaker I was talking about or weren't sure if they were getting them by Friday. Hope I can find a pair in store today.

I got my NSRLs within a couple minutes on NDC but waited nearly 45 minutes before the Jordans got an "error." Then as I go to check out, NDC started massively freaking out and it took another half-hour to check out...

...but when I did get to my cart, the Lebrons AND Jordans were waiting there :smokin

View media item 1049251

LMAO!!!!! YOUR GIFS ARE ALWAYS SPOT ON BRO!!!

CONGRATS! I WAS ABLE TO COP AS WELL, THE CONNCET CAME THRU!!

6 MERIDIANS TOMORROW THEN IM TAPPING OUT TIL THE COLUMBIA 11'S

Man im pissed off, dsg cancels my order and by the time I get to nba store they are gone, these anywhere online below retail?

I still don't get DSG. Mine hasn't been canceled and every size is there. NDC is finally working again and you can add strait to cart now but for retail.

...but when I did get to my cart, the Lebrons AND Jordans were waiting there
smokin.gif
Nice!  I waited 2 hours for the Jordans and got the "Out of Stock" message  
sick.gif

I have to take back a comment I made earlier in this thread saying "there is one good pair of 12's... and I'm gonna cop the data's".... I saw the wrong angle and missed the pink swoosh.... I'm to much of a man for that... smh I really liked them otherwise to smh...

I threw a pair in my cart and grab the 6's too

Just to lookie see

Dawg I just placed a confirmed phone order with FTL...I can't trust waiting on local retail...now I can chill and await the arrival of these bad boys!

Back
Top Bottom