The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Not a big fan of the NSRL's but I'm digging this shirt
pimp.gif
Man, I bet that shirt gets recalled too at this point.
mean.gif

I tend to stay away from the whole Shirt + Shorts + Kicks Matchy matchy but these. I really am digging both of these. 

Last edited:
Right there with ya ^^ I've got my eye on the Cave Purple and Hyper Punch hoodies/shorts that they have out but I'm not pulling the trigger till I can get the shoes

If the delay wasn't enough the poor traction definitely got me over this model. Nike always overlooks traction on lebron sigs

Yup runners or trainers. I imagine the lows will have hyperfuse, flywire, and of course full length air unit/recycled outsole lulz

Last edited:
First post. Hi y'all!

The only way a recycled bottom can be cool on the 12 Lows is if Nike uses Lunarlon/Zoom Air midsole from the 11s.

First post. Hi y'all!

The only way a recycled bottom can be cool on the 12 Lows is if Nike uses Lunarlon/Zoom Air midsole from the 11s.
you meant the only way "you" would think a recycled bottom bcuz if the XII low isn't like the 8-11 i'm not buying, i didn't like the lunarlon/zoom insole setup it sucked to me, i don't like the look of these ugly shark teeth airmax pods either

Last edited:
you meant the only way "you" would thing a recycled bottom bcuz if the XII low isn't like the 8-11 i'm not buying, i didn't like the lunarlon/zoom insole setup it sucked to me, i don't like the look of these ugly shark teeth airmax pods either
lol "shark teeth" dude I swear when I first saw that newbie post that I almost said a prayer for him (because most people didn't like the inserts at all, I did, but none of you guys did) he comes in here all willy-nilly and unaware, had me rotfl

Last edited:
Ok so let me get this straight :stoneface:

Everyone complained about the repeated sole on the lows year after year :smh:

Now everyone wants to see them do it again :\

Not to mention they're already using the hexagons on the Max's which are low tops :rolleyes

So I don't see why they won't use them on the XII lows :smile:

Back
Top Bottom