The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Somebody try a KP, Lava & Xmas version (not that crap that was released a few weeks ago).

Last edited:
im working on area 72s right now 
nthat.gif

no problem, glad i could actually add something to this thread, i usually just read through and laugh about the rants going on (what headphones are best, whos more matchy matchy, etc) 
roll.gif

Yea zacisnug zacisnug you really came through with the template, thank you :nthat:

Dudes were losing there mind not being able to play around on ID, it seems you have temporarily eased they're pain :lol:

Last edited:
Some of these cws are dope and then you have the south beach 9s that just ruined it, I'm all for mimicking other cws on a shoe but change it up a little.

Info update: Was speaking to an old friend of mines back in 2011-2012 where I use to work at footlocker and he was at another shoe store, in the same mall. He is now ***. Manager.

This guy told me that they still have the NSRL and Dunk Forces in the stockroom and can't release them due to nike. Yet, Nike has yet to tell them to to send them back. And yes, many folks have came in there asking about them. Therefore, Nike is really messing up. He didn't even know why they were on hold for and couldn't be released. I mentioned the number "6" and he was like... "Damn, I didn't even noticed that" Yet, they have a FSR and can't even put them on display due to the Nike hold. Nike even told them that they would send them an email about when to send them back to Nike. And as of Oct. 23, no info from Nike.

I'm sure it is too late for the first color ways to be released due to having to send them back before an already established due date. But maybe the later color ways will be fixed and released for those that want them.

Well, dope. Guess they are skipping the NSRL, maybe I can expect the Data on schedule then. 

This shoe is coming a week late, so I can expect the same for the Data for now.

Back
Top Bottom