The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Waiting to see what's after the Cowboys and Wheats...passing on both. And the lows...

Am I done with the XII?
laugh.gif

One very positive thing I can say about the lebron XII is that there is something for everyone as far as colorways go.

From simple to crazy, EXTs look promising so far too. It's a well rounded model so far.

Still not really feeling the lows though. But its still early.

I think reading the endless "the pink kills it for me" comments has begun to infiltrate my dreams. Last night I dreamt my DH's arrived w/o the pink.

Yep 7pm est

heads up, the SNKRS app now says they'll release in two weeks instead of tonight.

I saw on Twitter Nike said that notice for a release today was sent out erroneously. Not sure what to believe now.

BSTN had one pair left in my size about 3 hours ago. They deducted VAT but charged €59 for fedex shipping. Had to pass. Hope i don't have those "ragrets!"

Last edited:
The middle of the foot area seems to be raised a lot higher than my toes or heel area in my Instincts. Normal?

Not gonna be a nike app exclusive tho

Yeah I don't understand why so many people are sweating some of these early app releases. They will still have regular drops. Not to mention that it seems the app isn't exactly hitch free at the moment. Everybody take a breath :tongue:

Not gonna be a nike app exclusive tho

Yeah I don't understand why so many people are sweating some of these early app releases. They will still have regular drops. Not to mention that it seems the app isn't exactly hitch free at the moment. Everybody take a breath :tongue:

I actually :smh: at the people and the sites that are spreading false rumors of it being an exclusive release for sure.

Even if they do have a staggered release, they will still release to the general public who doesn't have the app.

That would make no sense for it to be an app only yet sites overseas are selling them.

Back
Top Bottom