The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Whoa whoa whoa... SNKRS app is definitely not worth the downgrade
laugh.gif
THIS

SNKRS app really isn't anything special yet imo. Unless we get releases early then it'll be worth it but it's a cool concept. Buying things is dangerously easy

SNKRS app really isn't anything special yet imo. Unless we get releases early then it'll be worth it but it's a cool concept. Buying things is dangerously easy
already did with the gold foams, i wanna keep snkrs app to a minimum but it is indeed a phone bot

Mannnnn Nike better not drop these on this app tomorrow :frown:

At least not before sending me my access code :smh:

If this is the new tactic to create hype it's working :\

Drop everything as a QS then let it trickle out to retailers unannounced :x

Give cats that feeling of copping something limited without it really being limited, genius :lol:

Last edited:
Nike tweeted in response to some folks that they aren't launching tomorrow
Thats what I'm thinking, not disputing the notification because I got the same but theres no shoe in the feed and don't expect it to pop up tomorrow.

I'd be pleased if it did pop up though.

Well if Nike really wanted to drop something out the blue (QS) (HS) and not want anyone to be prepared would they really tell you :\

I think that they will drop and are keeping cats on there toes who are out of the loop (app-less) so when they do drop it creates hype :smh:

It all makes sense when you think about it, most heads had dubbed the XII lows complete garbage upon initial shots of Bron wearing them |I

Then the All Reds dropped as a QS out of no where and dudes went nuts over them and the resale price on the over seas pairs people got their hands on doubled :x

Well it says from the notifications they're gonna drop at 7pm so maybe those of us who are waiting will get our access codes before then :nerd:

Last edited:
Don't iPhones actually flex? :lol:
I'd take my Note 4 over an iPhone any day

...posted from my iPad mini 2 :D

lol Iphone users don't need to flex. Android is the known 3rd tier phone so there is no point even arguing.

But man i need those palmer lebron 12s...smh

Even though I've got an iphone, if I didn't I wouldn't be wasting my time bashing iphone users I'd be trying to grab an ipod touch or ipad from a friend or family member to use.

Last edited:
Even though I've got an iphone, if I didn't I wouldn't be wasting my time basing iphone users I'd be trying to grab an ipod touch or ipad from a friend or family member to use.
:lol: exactly my situation. I'd never waste my money on another iPhone but luckily my overly thoughtful girlfriend bought me an iPad for my birthday when I said I'd need one for the SNKRs app... Now I'm just waiting on the damn code :smh:

Last edited:
I have had both Android and iPhone so its whatever, BUT its an open secret that Samsung steals tech from Apple.....

Back
Top Bottom