The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
smokin.gif

They got the Aquamarine commands if you want them Gooze, 121 shipped. If they had my size I would cop.
View media item 1407995Good look bro but I killed my shoe budget on Kobes and then Supreme drops next week so I gotta hold back for that... now if they get the emeralds I'll definitely cop at that price :smokin

Flatiron Building.

Last edited:
They got the Aquamarine commands if you want them Gooze, 121 shipped. If they had my size I would cop.
View media item 1407995Good look bro but I killed my shoe budget on Kobes and then Supreme drops next week so I gotta hold back for that... now if they get the emeralds I'll definitely cop at that price :smokin

Flatiron Building.
I'm with you on that, if they had my size I would have scooped these up though.

:lol: Maybe we had a conversation about something else and I'm getting it mixed up, I remember asking you if you was that girl in the avy.

:lol: your chick must have a big foot. The biggest shoe I know offhand of a chick I've boned is like a 5 in boys.

Eh maybe it's because they've been smaller than average. The biggest foot I've ran into is a 6.5

Last edited:
laugh.gif
your chick must have a big foot. The biggest shoe I know offhand of a chick I've boned is like a 5 in boys.
GS 5?  Damn, dude...you must go for the tiny chicks.  My wife was a competitive swimmer and she wears GS 6.5, which is still awesome because she can always cop.
glasses.gif

Did they even make ASGs in size 7? Not a single site I've seen carried them under an 8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom