The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The more pass the easier it is for me to cop. Only cws I don't like so far are the orange joints and the Chromos.

I'll just leave this here. Assuming these are just a few of Lebrons PE's. I never seen the grey and yellow pair. They look pretty nice...
These two... 
tired.gif

Is there a price for the lows? It's gonna be awhile before I cop another pair of XII's I've been finding deals on eBay all week

LeBron XII Low "LeBronald Palmer"
View media item 1406874

This LeBron XII Low, combines technical innovation with storytelling inspired by LeBrons’s unquenchable thirst and championship dedication. The LeBron XII Low LeBronald Palmer shoe blends performance benefits with a storyline based on LeBron’s legendary thirst for half tea-half lemonade drinks combined with inspiration from American golfing legend Arnold Palmer's mainstream popularity.

Available at Nike Retailers beginning xx

where was this posted?

I'm sorry, but the Green piece above the air max heel on the lows make them look horribly cheap IMO.

I honestly was hoping for a near identical low version with a shorter or shaved down posite side panel...would have been fire IMO.

And I agree that the PEs have been somewhat tame this year, the only one I went crazy about was the Veterans Day.  Absolute perfect execution from the graphic to the shine on the posite.  And just give us the Gold Posite on ID...would make more money on that ID option than in all GR models combined.  IMO.

Bruh I'm a say they're gonna be around $160/170 and pray that your wrong :x
$160 is almost impossible considering last year's GR lows were $170.

I'm coming up with $190 based on the pricing of the SE Lows and China Lows from last year. If the Palmers are indeed labeled a Premium then I can't see Nike keeping the price at $170. This is all speculation of course.

Last edited:
$160 is almost impossible considering last year's GR lows were $170.

I'm coming up with $190 based on the pricing of the SE Lows and China Lows from last year. If the Palmers are indeed labeled a Premium then I can't see Nike keeping the price at $170. This is all speculation of course.

Yea you do have a point if they slap a QS tag on them :smh:

But the GR's will probably be $170 again |I

Back
Top Bottom