The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Balt posted EXT date.
Hmmmmmmm black on black you say ...
eyes.gif

What do you guys think it'll be Suede or Denim?
nerd.gif

Dare I say Cashmere or Velvet?
smile.gif
i'm hoping for something different maybe it's a black lion's mane
nerd.gif
 but i'd go for velvet, these look like a good b-day present to myself

How could you watch that movie 50 times? :x (I'm assuming you're talking about the Peter Jackson version--2005)

Yea I'm talking about the 2005 version :nerd:

It holds a certain sentimental value to me :lol:

i'm hoping for something different maybe it's a black lion's mane :nerd:  but i'd go for velvet, these look like a good b-day present to myself

If they do a lions mane themed pair I would prefer it be a tan/brown type of colorway, not a bad idea on the XII silhouette though :D

I'm a go ahead and say it's black denim upper with leather posite right now :nerd:

I called last years denim EXT early before pics actually surfaced so let's see if I can repeat >D

At this point it seems like Nike is just trolling us with this whole gold posite thing.

Probably just building hype for when they release it on ID.

i'm hoping for something different maybe it's a black lion's mane
nerd.gif
 but i'd go for velvet, these look like a good b-day present to myself
If they do a lions mane themed pair I would prefer it be a tan/brown type of colorway, not a bad idea on the XII silhouette though
happy.gif

I'm a go ahead and say it's black denim upper with leather posite right now
nerd.gif

I called last years denim EXT early before pics actually surfaced so let's see if I can repeat
grin.gif
i'm curious to see how they put together this sig in the ext format, they could go like the blue suede last yr where the whole thing is one material, either way i'm interested and this has pushed the CV to the back burner
tired.gif

We have and the major retailers are still taking their time to do markdowns.

Yeah there are few retailers that still have so so sale prices..and bigj505 bigj505 not sure which models you might be specifically referring to, but we've mentioned it in here before...I had some pairs of V's for the LOW...like under $100. I even copped the Miami Heat special colorway of the 8 (the one that looked like the China with more red and his sig on back was gold) for $100 off Eastbay at some point that year.

I think it's just the beasts are not as plentiful while the amount of pairs Nike has been producing has been plentiful. Beautiful thing to see all those who want whatever CW cop with relative ease.

We have and the major retailers are still taking their time to do markdowns.

Yeah there are few retailers that still have so so sale prices..and bigj505 bigj505 not sure which models you might be specifically referring to, but we've mentioned it in here before...I had some pairs of V's for the LOW...like under $100. I even copped the Miami Heat special colorway of the 8 (the one that looked like the China with more red and his sig on back was gold) for $100 off Eastbay at some point that year.

I think it's just the beasts are not as plentiful while the amount of pairs Nike has been producing has been plentiful. Beautiful thing to see all those who want whatever CW cop with relative ease.

I'm just saying we def have seen sig shoe prices go on sale with the quickness especially on non big retailer sites like we are seeing today.

CVs are calling me bad but with the other stuff dropping, I know that $140 special is coming

don't think I've ever seen a sig shoe go on sale so fast

we always had coupon codes and certain online spots to get new brons under retail but Ive never seen em marked down in store so quickly

I like it but it may not be good for future brons

Nah fam, the future is very bright for the Lebron line.

Most of the larger stores pay slightly less than half of the MSRP for the shoes (if they are a large volume buyer of Nike/JB product) or half of the MSRP (if they are a smaller volume store). Additionally their discounts fall somewhere between 15%-30% of MSRP so they are still making a significant profit. With Lebron MSRP being so high at $200+ the stores are breaking even or making money if they sell product anywhere between $100-$200.

The issue with Nike churning out so many Lebron colourways is the stores have a very short window to sell out a hyped/nicknamed and sometimes weak colourway before the next colourway drops and steals its thunder/limelight.

They're ok, somethings missing on them.

Edit. Gold flywire would make them better.

Last edited:
Saw the CV in-store last night. That thing is soooo awesome.

Just some regular colors with a hint of funky.

Will wait 'til they hit $120ish.

Kobe IX Mid and KD VII Exts were labelled as "Black/Black", despite both having gum outsoles. Hope this isn't the case with the XII, imo this silo would look very bad in this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom