The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The Flatiron Building is a quintessential New York showstopper... LeBron James and his 12th shoe, the LEBRON 12, embody a bold aesthetic and indisputable strength similar to the Flatiron Building.
SON!!
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

THE FLATIRON BUILDING?! REALLY?! SHOWSTOPPER?!!!!!!!!!!
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

what is the green to blue sole transition supposed to represent?! Central Park and the Hudson River?!
mean.gif

Clean shoe, yes. All star worthy, HELL NO! Doesn't even match the description they were even going for (The Flatiron building is White and Black with a green glow right?
mean.gif
)

I'm disgusted and disappointed at the same time... Someone cue the Tracy Morgan NO .gif and the Seinfeld I'm outta here .gif

SON!! :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

THE FLATIRON BUILDING?! REALLY?! SHOWSTOPPER?!!!!!!!!!! :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
what is the green to blue sole transition supposed to represent?! Central Park and the Hudson River?! :smh:

Clean shoe, yes. All star worthy, HELL NO! Doesn't even match the description they were even going for (The Flatiron building is White and Black with a green glow right? :smh: )

I'm disgusted and disappointed at the same time... Someone cue the Tracy Morgan NO .gif and the Seinfeld I'm outta here .gif

These?

giphy.gif

View media item 1385074
:lol:

Last edited:
i see a lot of people saying they don't like this years all stars... i really hope this ups my chances on getting them...

I doubt we get them here, so i have to get these, the kyries, and them red 10's all in my cart next week....

so basic colorway is trash now a days & loud color are the in thing.....funny how its use to be the other way around growing up in the 90's
My feelings exactly. I like the clean simple colorway. I hated the Gumbo theme last year, and the Area 72 were too childish for a grown man.

i see a lot of people saying they don't like this years all stars... i really hope this ups my chances on getting them...

I doubt we get them here, so i have to get these, the kyries, and them red 10's all in my cart next week....
^ this, tbh

Keep hating on the ASGs...just means more for me.
pimp.gif

so basic colorway is trash now a days & loud color are the in thing.....funny how its use to be the other way around growing up in the 90's
lol really??? some 90's fashion for ya!
Dudes always say that and forget about all the colorful neon huarache, ATCs, baltoros, ACGs, Columbias and Northfaces that were running ish in the 90s

Maybe that was just a NY/North Eastern Region thing

I hope they sit so I can buss em out in the summer
There's sooo much hate on the ASG pack this year I mean what did y'all expect?

If you don't like the ASG that's fine but srsly how many different times do you have to post about not liking them. We got it the first time doesn't need to be stated every single time a new pic surfaces.
And you shouldn't talk as well... you stay saying something on the contrary. If it agrees with you its ok though?

Its a sneaker board where we share opinions on sneakers, new pictures can warrant new comments or comments stating their same position

if its incessant without provocation, then you can chime in

Back
Top Bottom