The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

CVs may be my first and only 12s. They clean. Hopefully can scoop them on disco.

I haven't been plugged into this thread, but is it safe to say the CVs will sit? Most of the other CWs have.
I think CV's will be around, all other colorways have.  Discounts should come in a week or two.  

CVs are definitely a solid shoe.. i just already have enough black/red shoes, and usually only wear kicks on the weekend... at some point you just gotta pass
Couldn't agree more. How many black/red shoes do we really need? That said I might cop in a couple weeks on disco

CVs are dope, but i'm gonna chill till they reach the sweet spot before I pull the trigger. Datas make that decision a lil easier to make
nthat.gif

ASGs still do nothing for me... I trust the NTdenim pic over the ones coming in with high flash/ saturation (Nike glamour shots will be the final test 
mean.gif
)

I'm really feeling this GS colorway though.. posite print is dope to me. Dare I say it..Red October-ish

so basic colorway is trash now a days & loud color are the in thing.....funny how its use to be the other way around growing up in the 90's

these look very extraterrestrial imo. I could picture these in the area 72 pack from two years ago.

I see the same thing when I see them as well, not really sure how they tie into the theme :\

The colorway and color blocking makes them look mad alien-ish or something :lol:

Especially with what they did with the heel tab but I'm definitely copping either way :pimp:

Looks like my brother @The7onius gone get a chance to flex on us when he picks these up :smh:

Soooo I keep checking back to see who wins the lace swap race, but is Red even getting them?? Lol

I don't thknk @redrum3281 is copping until later :nerd:

Me on the other hand is getting ready to hit the mall to cop right now :nthat:

I'm a do the lace swap on my way to work and take a few pics of them on the dashboard :D

I probably won't make it there alive if I try that though, so I'll probably just do it on my lunch break :lol:

Last edited:
i dont get why you go in every chance u get at this shoe lol, its a simple white black colorway what is so horrible about it?
:lol: Its mainly the split up posite but I just think the ASG pack is weak as hell compared to the last 3 years.

so basic colorway is trash now a days & loud color are the in thing.....funny how its use to be the other way around growing up in the 90's
I agree 100% but it has nothing to do with the basic colorway, just the way it was executed in my opinion. I love simple colorways seeing as I grew up i the 90s when there was no south beach or all over print on foams. I think CVs are the best XIIs so Im not going for a super loud color scheme.

Repped for this Versemode.

Just curious, but how can some of you guys daily joints like the NSRL, TDM or Christmas pair? Those joints scream 'hey look at me' or 'i'm trying too hard'.

Just curious, but how can some of you guys daily joints like the NSRL, TDM or Christmas pair? Those joints scream 'hey look at me' or 'i'm trying too hard'.
only thing that really stands out to me on the TDM are the laces....Christmas colors were on a more darker level this year ....and the NSRL green is more matte than pop!!

:lol: so when is it appropriate to wear these shoes?

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-bask...-s-iconic-cityscape-and-future-forward-energy

The Flatiron Building is a quintessential New York showstopper. Architects nestled this jewel into a tight city block defined by the converging geometry of Fifth Avenue and Broadway.

LeBron James and his 12th shoe, the LEBRON 12, embody a bold aesthetic and indisputable strength similar to the Flatiron Building. The LEBRON 12 leverages distinct materials for structure, and boasts a purposeful design with unexpected geometric angles.

The collection featuring the KOBE X, KD 7, KYRIE 1 and LEBRON 12 is available globally at nike.com and select retail locations. The KOBE X and KD 7 are available on Feb. 13. The KYRIE 1 and LEBRON 12 are available on Feb. 14. 

Last edited:
I gotta pass on the ASG/CV for now hopefully they'll be around.
I came across a deal I couldn't pass up

Lol thanks for posting that Laces...I was fixing to run to my parents and find some old VHS tapes of me in head to toe pink neon and some of them mc hammer pants with the Velcro waistband 
laugh.gif

31 yrs old...Texas bred...got made fun of for wearing Jordan III's when XI's were out...first pair of shoes at retail were the Shaqnosis. Don't wanna hear anymore of that times have changed junk lolol 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom