The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I'm having a brain fart.....so the black pod is NOT zoom?? 
Sorry, it's not. It's the midsole. 
laugh.gif

bruh this is the dumbest thing ive ever read, has nothing to do eith his skin color, dude is a tool, thinks hes gods gift to earth. He should thank that sick pass rush, playing in a zone all game long
The same thing can be said about Lebron. Dude is probably a bigger tool and 10 times as conceited as Sherman only less eloquent

Tom Brady and Co. make me sick to my stomach. Didn't even watch the game.

obligatory ASG, Datas, Lebron hairline, Nike completely neutered the XII iDs.

Just saying if you're gonna hate one then hate both. Don't discriminate.
this makes no sense at all, i dont like the guy he's a tool, rather than take the high road he goes on this epic rant, lebron might not be the classiest but he is not a disrespectful ball player, that's the difference

Bro we know you good money, don't worry about it.
on that note wheres everyone who laughed when i said clev would turn it around and come out the east when they were 1 under .500? Eniugh derailing the thread, sorry, need these asg and cv to go on sale

Didn't eeeeem know they removed that option. That's crap but that also probably means a cavs color may be in the works. Kinda like how they removed the SB option for the XIs before the XI sb dropped.

I was holding off doing an Maroon based ID waiting to see what the DH's would look like :smh:

Once pics surfaced and I wasn't feeling them I went to ID and all the options were gone :x

Last edited:
The ones that made an ID with that option were all nicely executed....but there's still just something a little off about it.  I don't know if it was that glossy look or if it's just a different shade from the DH completely.  

Last edited:
Well I guess the first CW which was the Nsrl's must be the only shoe that has 5 zoom pods in the forefoot. I don't think Nike would do that but who knows lol.

The 3M CV graphic on those would have been a homerun release IMO
They would rather you pay more to do it on Nike ID. it might be part oft the he new cv options

But then again you probably won't be able to put the colors in the right places.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom