The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Yeah they should of. Home Kobe's looks slight different than the rest as far as the orange goes.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the BHM 12s for $175 @ Eastbay. Gonna wait for the CVs to hit discount and passing on this year's ASG.

said to be james harden ASG shoe
nike should've went in this direction. :wow:  
View media item 1378114

View media item 1378115

Yea those James Harden ASG are nice, they remind me of one of my favorite X's so much :smokin

View media item 1378130
I could imagine this colorway on the XII, black base, metallic silver posite, colorful liner, translucent bottoms with colorful matching pods and all :wow:

Then again we already have too many black based XII's similar to those specs already :rolleyes

Last edited:
I just purchased the LeBron 12 Dunk Force and I noticed that the hexagon on the outsole below the pink hexagon has a "6" etched into it on both shoes. I know the dunk man logo on the left shoes' hyperposite wing of the original version was supposed to be a "6" too but they redesigned it. Can someone confirm this on their Dunk Force's? Also, can you please check the other CWs?

Please tell me this is just a silly error (cause his # is 23 now) by Nike and that I made an amazing discovery. See pic below. Thanks.

I just purchased the LeBron 12 Dunk Force and I noticed that the hexagon on the outsole below the pink hexagon has a "6" etched into it on both shoes. I know the dunk man logo on the left shoes' hyperposite wing of the original version was supposed to be a "6" too but they redesigned it. Can someone confirm this on their Dunk Force's? Also, can you please check the other CWs?

Please tell me this is just a silly error (cause his # is 23 now) by Nike and that I made an amazing discovery. See pic below. Thanks.
It's been known for quite some time.

I love my Gator Kings so much :pimp:

I was buying XI after XI and still wearing my GK's every chance I got :smokin

I remember rocking the hell out of them to the point my girl told me to stop and wear something different :lol:

I think I'm a wear mine tomorrow now :nthat:

Last edited:

said to be james harden ASG shoe

nike should've went in this direction. 
eek.gif

These look like what would happen if the KD VIs and LeBron XIs did the Fusion Dance from DBZ.

They're not bad though.

thanks 
because they started producing the shoes before LeBron decide to swtich up the number back to 23. all the xii's has the signature ending with the 6 as well. 

i'm not sure what it says on the bottom of my BHM tho.. something D. i want to say HD, but no idea what that means. 

i'm not sure what it says on the bottom of my BHM tho.. something D. i want to say HD, but no idea what that means. 

"OH" "IO". The 'o's are just sharp.

EDIT: Mystery solved. :lol: @ the people in his comments thinking they're LBJ XII Lows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom