The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
It ain't trickin' if you got it :pimp:

Make it rain on her bro :lol:

Lololol

:lol:

It is kind of dirty how Nike has been releasing the shirts, shorts and socks weeks before the release of the actual shoe.  #trollin

Right?! I'd be interested to see if it actually helps their sales or if they just didn't care about all of the matching stuff getting released early for almost all of the colorways. If they had all the junk sitting out for the first time when I'm at the mall at 10am sharp for the DH release, they'd probably catch me when I'm real hyped up and willing to buy matchy matchy gear recklessly lol. They always catch me with that for the ASG release, I think I've maybe worn that stuff twice since then smh.

Here's the ASG pre-order
devil.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.kixsquare.com/product/nike-lebron-all-star-xii-pre-order

I saw an eBay preorder for ASGs on eBay using the GS mountain picture ................

Has anyone determined or heard if that thing on the back of the ASGs or the soles glow?  Really looks like the heel piece has that milky coloring that says "I Glow".

All Stars will sit for more than a month I'm sure. Long enough for sites like EB to lift exclusions. No reason to pay for preorders or even retail. Too many Jordans dropping in Feb that most of the beasts will go after leaving these behind

$375 over here....if I remember correctly, I was the biggest sucker 
mean.gif
 I even camped out here in Arlington starting at like 2am just in case my pre-order fell through. Come morning time, I was able to secure a pair from my phone while the FTL employees were asking each person for their size and what shoe they wanted.  

It was a cooooold cold day for me 
laugh.gif

$375 over here....if I remember correctly, I was the biggest sucker :smh:  I even camped out here in Arlington starting at like 2am just in case my pre-order fell through. Come morning time, I was able to secure a pair from my phone while the FTL employees were asking each person for their size and what shoe they wanted.  

It was a cooooold cold day for me :lol:
:lol: I just want to block you right now.

$375 over here....if I remember correctly, I was the biggest sucker 
mean.gif
 I even camped out here in Arlington starting at like 2am just in case my pre-order fell through. Come morning time, I was able to secure a pair from my phone while the FTL employees were asking each person for their size and what shoe they wanted.  

It was a cooooold cold day for me 
laugh.gif
GK had multiple restock from swoosh and FTL (online) lol...damn feel sorry for ur pockets!

Back
Top Bottom